Robert Plant Interview on Australian 60 Minutes This Sunday

Reggie29

I heard they were rebuilding the Berlin wall to separate Capricorns from Leo's. It's happening in 2014 and I believe Robert has been asked and has agreed to help to mix the cement cos he's free next year.. Just what I heard mind you so don't take it as gospel, you know what rumours are like in Zeppelin world..

:lol:

Seriously? For real? Well then, I think that's VERY significant, because February 2nd is 2/2. You put 2 and 2 together and you get four: Page, Plant, Jones & Jason Bonham...2014. Robert Plant said Page and Jones are Capricorns, clearly a reference to the 1977 film Capricorn One. We know 1977 was the last USA tour and now they all agree Jason is the One. Oh, I can't wait to see the seating arrangement in Berlin next month!

:P

:hysterical:

Wait! ..... Jason is Neo? :huh:

I can't believe that even Jason is buying into this:

From his Facebook page: " I just watched Roberts interview , where he says he's free in 2014 !!!!!! Not sure how to read it ? What do you think ? JB"

oh Robert, what the hell have you done? :wall:

Having watched the interview and learnt that the future of Led Zeppelin comes down to astrology!

Aside from that maybe just maybe the editor/producer of the programme had a hand in what was broadcast and what was left out?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi bluecongo,

I can see where you are coming from to a degree, but there is a difference in a fan and a hardcore fan IMHO. A fan will think more selfish, and if nothing happens, they will blame Robert AGAIN! If it does, a true hardcore fan will respect it and appreciate it. After all, it has always been about the music. As long as they are all in the same place and happy about it, the music will come. If not, we have so much of the music to enjoy.

I hope all of our down under members get to see Robert....it is the voice that still echoes the halls :peace:

deb, i thought i wasn't going, until just two days ago, a lovely forum member offered me two extra tickets that she had for sale! now hubby and i are going to meet her and see robert! woohoo!

deb, i thought i wasn't going, until just two days ago, a lovely forum member offered me two extra tickets that she had for sale! now hubby and i are going to meet her and see robert! woohoo!

Good for you! I'm sure you'll have a great time! It's things like these that make this forum well worth it!

• 6 months later...

Archived