The coolest thing since Celebration Day!

JohnnyGuitar

Rich parents: It's not always a good idea to buy your kids instruments.

Or at least don't let them perform in public when they're wholly unprepared. The guitarist couldn't play the riff or a decent solo, and the drummer couldn't play the intro or the drum solo. Why didn't they practice the song until they could actually play it correctly?!

And another thing- stage presence is a good thing to have, but I hate it when I see young bands strutting around the stage and rocking out when they can't play worth a crud. Musical ability always comes before stage presence in my book.

Yeah but lets not forget guys, this is 'the coolest thing since Celebration Day'!

Yeah but lets not forget guys, this is 'the coolest thing since Celebration Day'!

Obviously, the thread title was IN JEST. It's three very young kids doing their best to play a Zeppelin tune. It's cute. Gods forbid that Zeppelin should appeal to 3 kids in a band, ages 8, 9, and10. :rolleyes:

Obviously, the thread title was IN JEST. It's three very young kids doing their best to play a Zeppelin tune. It's cute. Gods forbid that Zeppelin should appeal to 3 kids in a band, ages 8, 9, and10. :rolleyes:

In my view, I don't think Zeppelin appeals to these kids. I think the parents forced them to learn how to play it.

...in my opinion the video would have been better received with a different thread title. "The Coolest Thing Since Cleebration Day" sets a pretty lofty bar!!! I think "A New Generation of Led Zeppelin Fans" might have been better received on here.

Kudos to the kids - pretty talented considering their ages!

Archived