2013 Baseball Thread...

paul carruthers

^^ Hey, I'm not busting your chops for gambling. I personally think all kinds of gambling should be legal here in the U.S.A. & I only wish I had the stones to lay some money down. I imagine I would have made a killing betting on the Ravens in the championship game, but that's another sport.

Getting back to baseball, I see the Indians are putting it to the Phils. Something to make me smile.

I have that one over. I need Atlanta to win a parlay with that one over. Atlanta just hit one to the wall with three ducks on the pond. Two runs in and still batting!!!!!!!!!! Love it

Detroit sucks my cock.

Hudson sucks my left one

THIS is what I was talking about douche bag! If you're pissed because your bets have gone south, find someone else to take it out on!

THIS is what I was talking about douche bag! If you're pissed because your bets have gone south, find someone else to take it out on!

OK. I have not called you any names. That is where the line is drawn. Tempted as I am, I am not getting sucked in.

Why I am even on your radar to begin with, is beyond me - you and I haven't even spoken for quite a while and then you show up with some random comment on that other thread. What gives?

OK. I have not called you any names. That is where the line is drawn. Tempted as I am, I am not getting sucked in.

Verlander vs. Darvish tonight, should be awesome. But then again, how often do these pitching matchups live up to the hype, seems rare for the most part.

Detroit lost to Houston yesterday. Their pen blew it. just like ours. But our bigger problem is the 4th starter and Gonzalez being out. I have seen enough of Garcia. We get Tampa again. WTF? This is our third series with them. They were red hot until yesterday and Price went down again. The Yankees got pummeled so no harm done. Its very strange alot that is going on right now. I am a bit surprised the Angels are backing Scoscia? After yesterday? Most teams would probably fire their manager under these conditions. Its not like he does not have the talent. And they are getting destroyed. How long will they put up with it?

McNally is my all time favorite. Then Jimmy Palmer. But I have tremendous respect for a couple of Mets called Tom Seaver and Jerry Koosman and one A named Vida Blue

It was a good year for Zepp with 9 wins. But look at this lst from 70 there is are any awful lot of household names. Phil Niekro, Bert Blyleven, Catfish Hunter, Jim Kaat, Tommy John. Pat Dobson was with Oakland. The O's had 3 in the top six and Hall only had half as many as Palmer. What a rotation!

Well that Darvish vs. Verlander pitching duel turned out to be a pitching dud.

Angel fans are not happy with the club backing Scioscia. How much more is it gonna take to make the Front Office see the light? It's ridiculous...all the good will accrued to Scioscia and the owner, Arte Moreno, is spent. There are disgruntled rumblings all over the Southland.

Well that Darvish vs. Verlander pitching duel turned out to be a pitching dud.

Angel fans are not happy with the club backing Scioscia. How much more is it gonna take to make the Front Office see the light? It's ridiculous...all the good will accrued to Scioscia and the owner, Arte Moreno, is spent. There are disgruntled rumblings all over the Southland.

If they continue I do not know how they can not fire him. Sale may beat them tonight. Tonight is a big game for my Orioles to get back on track. Hammel goes and they must get it going. Tampa was on fire before the last game vs Boston. I hope the Orioles address that fourth spot in the rotation. Get Gonzalez back and get Bundy ready.

Here's hoping that Mets offense can scrape together some runs for Harvey today.

Indeed. I have them wheeled with three teams. Yes. I bet them. they had best not let me down. I have them with Arizona, Wash, and Phillies. With Cliff Lee. I also took a light underdog road parlay. White Sox with Sale and Dodgers.

Edited by LedZeppfan77

^^ So what you're saying is Harvey is human. It's only the first inning so don't chew on the couch too hard. Plenty of time for the Mets to score a few more runs & for Harvey to settle in. Be cool Rick... :D

These fucking bushers. Why would I EVER EVER trust these fucking bushers?