The Rest in Peace Thread

SteveAJones

2 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

I tell you what, when Paul said that I felt it. If Mira was my girl, I would feel the same way. She didn't work so hard to become a professional actress only to have her career torpedoed simply because she wasn't interested in allowing that gross bastard to wash his balls off in the sink before mounting her.

The good 'ol boys club.

HARVEY & QUENTIN.webp

R.I.P. Bobby Caldwell (singer / songwriter , guitarist) Little Richard, Natalie Cole; songwriter for Boz Scaggs, Chicago, Peter Cetera & Amy Grant hit, “Next Time I Fall In Love”, etc... Sued lil naz x for $25 million most recently (2019) for copyright infringement, etc... 

R😎

2993ED0B-165B-4401-92E9-998BD4CEE8E5.jpeg

Edited by reids

R.I.P. Dix Denney. Guitarist for one of the first Los Angeles punk bands The Weirdos, which he co-founded in 1975 with his brother John. After the Weirdos, he auditioned for the Red Hot Chili Peppers, played with Lydia Lunch, and then joined Thelonious Monster in 1986. Husband to his French wife Annick for 44 years, who passed away four months before Dix. 

Dix was also a painter and luthier, whose handcrafted ukuleles were sold at the Silverlake Music Conservatory. Dix's mom was Dolores (Dodo) Denney, an actress who played Mike Tevee's mom in "Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory".

He died peacefully in his sleep.

BY_K73kCQAABDQl.jpeg.887e30ae8bc77c82478cbad399b984f2.jpeg

Dix-Denney.jpg.5045f0818ab7ae864a66cd01068ca810.jpg

Edited by Strider

On 3/21/2023 at 10:30 PM, Strider said:

Damn.

Have you noticed the obituary section in the newspaper is growing larger and larger?

It will (sadly) continue to ... 

Here’s another one...

RIP Wayne Swinny (59) Saliva guitarist 

R😎

1CEB33E3-18ED-4417-84E5-79FB52A23AC5.jpeg