The Rest in Peace Thread

SteveAJones

15 hours ago, redrum said:

Halyna Hutchins. The girl that Baldwin shot. 

The girl that Baldwin killed by pointing a loaded pistol at center of mass, squeezing the trigger and blasting a whole through her chest. He won't do one day of jail time, but punch some psychotic street vagrant in the face for not leaving you alone and see what happens.

5 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

The girl that Baldwin killed by pointing a loaded pistol at center of mass, squeezing the trigger and blasting a whole through her chest. He won't do one day of jail time, but punch some psychotic street vagrant in the face for not leaving you alone and see what happens.

There's no business like show business. 

15 hours ago, redrum said:

Saw him twice back in the 80's. Had front row seats at the first show, Concord Pavilion, CA. 

EDMUND FITZGERALD.jpg

Very cool Steve.

Always enjoyed his songwriting and storytelling. 

R😎

On 4/29/2023 at 5:37 AM, SteveAJones said:

Groat was a Dick. I'm not speaking ill of him, that was his name.

That’s the best post I have read in weeks. You have a way with words my friend. You always make me laugh! Have a great night and week Steve. If I may, please post on your thread. The Zeppelin files and all of the knowledge and information you have is a real treasure. Not kissing ass, that is the first site/thread I look up after Striders concert files. Well, maybe it is 3rd after Nit Picking Page by our friend, and then Strider, and I really miss your posts on several topics you created. 

Have a great week Steve. 

On 5/2/2023 at 5:28 PM, Plant77 said:

That’s the best post I have read in weeks. You have a way with words my friend. You always make me laugh! Have a great night and week Steve. If I may, please post on your thread. The Zeppelin files and all of the knowledge and information you have is a real treasure. Not kissing ass, that is the first site/thread I look up after Striders concert files. Well, maybe it is 3rd after Nit Picking Page by our friend, and then Strider, and I really miss your posts on several topics you created. 

Have a great week Steve. 

I'd like to post to the Zeppelin Mysteries Thread but it seems some 50 years after the release of the debut album there's very little left unsaid or unsolved. Much of what is not known is only known by the band members themselves, and they aren't telling, or others who are long since deceased.

• Administrators
13 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

I'd like to post to the Zeppelin Mysteries Thread but it seems some 50 years after the release of the debut album there's very little left unsaid or unsolved. Much of what is not known is only known by the band members themselves, and they aren't telling, or others who are long since deceased.

:huh::rolleyes:

2 hours ago, sam_webmaster said:

:huh::rolleyes:

If you have unresolved Zep-related topics that could be resolved without band member input I cordially invite you and others to post them to that thread for further discussion. As I recall the last one we did try to resolve was identifying the actress in the Japanese 'Communication Breakdown' promotional video to no avail.

2 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

If you have unresolved Zep-related topics that could be resolved without band member input I cordially invite you and others to post them to that thread for further discussion. As I recall the last one we did try to resolve was identifying the actress in the Japanese 'Communication Breakdown' promotional video to no avail.

Why exclude band members input?

As you've recently stated, many of us are on "the back nine" in our lives.
Let the band enlighten us or correct the mulligans as they see fit... it's pretty friendly here....

Edited by jabe

5 hours ago, jabe said:

Why exclude band members input?

As you've recently stated, many of us are on "the back nine" in our lives.
Let the band enlighten us or correct the mulligans as they see fit... it's pretty friendly here....

The point I made was there are few if any significant unresolved Zep-related "mysteries" remaining that could possibly be solved without band member's input. In other words, the reason I seldom post to the Zeppelin Mysteries Thread anymore is there is little point in doing so knowing it would likely take a band member's input to solve the discussion topic. The band members do not contribute to or participate in this forum in any meaningful way and seldom shed new light on anything elsewhere. Of course it would be great if they did, but they don't.