2013-14 NHL SEASON

Strider

How about them Kings!

Yep...they certainly scored some goals for a change. :cheer:

Nothing to be nervous about now.

Except for the Blackhawks. Who will be tough and rested. Can the Kings author a different outcome from last year's series?

Damn...I really wanted someone to knock off Chicago before the Kings had to face them.

Edited by Strider

Yep...they certainly scored some goals for a change. :cheer:

Except for the Blackhawks. Who will be tough and rested. Can the Kings author a different outcome from last year's series?

Damn...I really wanted someone to knock off Chicago before the Kings had to face them.

I like the Kings to beat them. Kings and Rangers final. NY vs LA. If that does not get ratings what will? Of course Montreal would bring in more interest from the north. Chicago will be mighty tough. I think the Kings can win because of their defense. Lets hope

Hey Zepscoda, I did not have a chance to watch any of that game one ass whipping the Rangers put on Montreal. Was it that good or just a bad day at the office for Price? Either way, loved it. Had coin on Rangers as i knew Montreal would still be celebrating their win over Boston. I expect them to be alot tougher tonight.

Oh, and Strider, worry not, only game one. Kings had just won a 7 game series so they had the old hangover. They will even it up

Edited by LedZeppfan77

Hey Zepscoda, I did not have a chance to watch any of that game one ass whipping the Rangers put on Montreal. Was it that good or just a bad day at the office for Price? Either way, loved it. Had coin on Rangers as i knew Montreal would still be celebrating their win over Boston. I expect them to be alot tougher tonight.

Oh, and Strider, worry not, only game one. Kings had just won a 7 game series so they had the old hangover. They will even it up

Rangers were that good. Passing was gorgeous, shots on the mark, Hank made some really nice saves during the 2nd. The defence was all over Suban. ....with Price out, Rangers have to go up 2 games.

Rangers were that good. Passing was gorgeous, shots on the mark, Hank made some really nice saves during the 2nd. The defence was all over Suban. ....with Price out, Rangers have to go up 2 games.

Thanks for info. Have to go to my off shore account ASAP

Kings will win tonight.

Rick, are you putting coin on the series outcome as a whole or betting individual games as well?

I hate that the NHL makes us wait 3 friggin' days between games 1 and 2. The Kings played Chicago on Sunday...and waited and waited and waited...why? Game 2 is in Chicago...there was no travel involved and no other sporting event as the Bulls were eliminated long ago. The NHL did the same thing in the Kings-Ducks series, and they are only 60 miles apart. It is really annoying and disrupts the flow and momentum of a series.

Rick, are you putting coin on the series outcome as a whole or betting individual games as well?

I hate that the NHL makes us wait 3 friggin' days between games 1 and 2. The Kings played Chicago on Sunday...and waited and waited and waited...why? Game 2 is in Chicago...there was no travel involved and no other sporting event as the Bulls were eliminated long ago. The NHL did the same thing in the Kings-Ducks series, and they are only 60 miles apart. It is really annoying and disrupts the flow and momentum of a series.

Both my man. Both. The Kings are keeping my off shore accounts afloat. Go Kings!!!!!! :toast:

St Louis with the winning goal in OT.

What a sigh of relief that was. Great ending!! The Rangers look like a team and Vignault has really come through. They are going to give the western team, I believe the Kings a real fight. I do not believe they will win but they will make some noise and already have. If Montreal can make it to the conference finals only a couple of years after being a lousy team, it gives all teams hope. Including my Sabres who likely must tank the season to get one of those two studs.

I am hoping the Kings put the Hawks on the ropes tonight