2013-14 NHL SEASON

Strider

3-0 Kings!!!!!!!!!!! :drunk:

One win away Strider .... 5 wins away from winning it all!!!!

Wasn't that great? I'm on pins and needles...trying not to do anything to jinx it. That's why you haven't seen me much here lately.

Unlike football or basketball, where I can watch and post at the same time, when I am watching my Kings I have to have full attention focused on the game. I am too nervous and intense to be distracted by anything else.

Even up 3-1, I am not getting ahead of myself. Game 5 is in Chicago...it ain't over yet. But it's nice to see Jeff Carter and the Kings offense has awakened.

Drop the puck for game 5 already. ......lets wrap this up in 5!

I just have a feeling that Montreal and Chicago both send their fans home with a win for the year and get eliminated in game 6 on the road. I feel pretty confident of this.

I just have a feeling that Montreal and Chicago both send their fans home with a win for the year and get eliminated in game 6 on the road. I feel pretty confident of this.

This game is a rollercoaster ride !

^^^

Oh well, now the Ranger's owners get another home game and the revenue profits which that entails.

Not sure if Kings will clinch on road tonight. Certainly Crawford seems ripe for cracking if the Kings can get to him early.

^^^

Oh well, now the Ranger's owners get another home game and the revenue profits which that entails.

Not sure if Kings will clinch on road tonight. Certainly Crawford seems ripe for cracking if the Kings can get to him early.

It will be tough to beat the likes of Chicago 3 straight. My money says the Hawks may win tonight and the Kings clinch at home. Just like I predicted for the Rangers.

All i kept hearing in my head last night as the pucks got past Lundquist was my dad when I was 10. During the 1979 finals Rangers vs Habs...."its fixed....its fixed...Im never watching hockey again" LOL

Well it's time to drop puck and see if the Kings can do what the Rangers couldn't last night...clinch on the road.

For long stretches of these playoffs, Gaborik and Kopitar have shouldered the scoring load for the Kings. Now that the rest of the team has seemingly found its scoring rhythm, my hopes have risen accordingly.

Of course, Quick still has to be a stone wall between the pipes.

Hey zepscoda, it's 20 years since that memorable 1994 Stanley Cup run by the Rangers. Now they're close again. That would be great if NY and LA faced off in the finals!

This is tough to watch.....on the edge of my mind!

LA vs NY would be something ......20 years ago I was going through this same stress....I FUCKING LOVE HOCKEY

That 1994 Cup will be remembered more for that classic series between the Devils and Rangers to get there. Remember Messier guaranteeing victory? And down going into the third he pretty much did it all on his own. A monster of a series to watch. Maybe one of the best ever. Going back to some of those old Montreal and Boston series when Orr and Espo played vs Beleveau and Cornier and Laperriere and co. I do believe the Kings end it tonight and I even laid the goal to try and fetch a price. I hope the Kings smoke them. I do believe in the end the West will prevail. But I give the Rangers a ton of credit to get here. Not saying they cant win it. With Lundquist, its possible. But the Western teams are both better to be honest about it. Deeper and more battle tested in this situation, both having won before. LA needs to jump on them early. If it is Kings and Rangers, it would be the classic NY vs LA, huge market final that other sports have dreamed of. It cannot happen in football and who would have thought LA would have gone this long without a football team? Just leave the Bills alone. So I guess it will be a 2-2-1-1-1 format? In the NBA they use the old 2-3-2 and I believe the World Series is the same? If I am wrong do correct me. Nightmarish travel for those late series games

The Kings are gonna have their day tonight

The Kings are gonna have their way tonight

The Chicago 'Hawks grumble "fair fight"

But if they start a rumble

Kings will rumble 'em right..............

I wish there was a "like" option on this board... I really like jb's post!!

So do I! :yesnod:

The Kings are gonna have their day tonight

The Kings are gonna have their way tonight

The Chicago 'Hawks grumble "fair fight"

But if they start a rumble

Kings will rumble 'em right..............

Could be...who knows?

Could it be?

Yes it could!

Something's coming, something good,

If I can wait!

Something's coming,

I don't know what it is,

But it is

Gonna be great!

Archived