The Real Nelson Mandela

apantherfrommd

^^^

This is all starting to sound like "King Lear".

With all due respect, you're interpreting cryingbluerain's remark too narrowly. It wasn't just a military need that cryingbluerain was implying...there is also the disaster relief and food supplies that the U.S. provides on a steady basis. Who is, more often than not, the first on the scene when disaster strikes? The U.S. MARINES, that's who!!! Refer to the recent devastation in the Phillipines for an example of the American generosity and compare it to the puny aid offered by China.

As TypeO and others can vouch, I'm no gung-ho 'America is always right' Cowboy, but to minimize the security and good-will the United States still provides to many countries is naive.

You seemed to have missed my post which clearly stated that I recognize our relief efforts for natural disasters. On the topic of genocide or pure evil like North Korea, however, we are noticeably silent.

Yes, relief effort. Excuse me for not adding "We give food to countries that need it." I thought that was a well-enough known fact that it didn't need explaining. However, you'd do well to remember, that we aren't the only group that does this.

Well, at least some "heroes" can comment on the people who rose up after the Sharpeville massacre.

Fun fact is that these "heroes" think their own president is a "tyrant", even if they have the right to vote, speak, demonstrate, get decent beer and fuck anyone they want to without being shot at.

You support the UN huh? Sorry to hear that

I can't help but always remember Rwanda when the 'blue hats' ran like rabbits and let almost a million people get slaughtered in 4 months.They would have made the Nazi's proud.

And we support them why??

I can't help but always remember Rwanda when the 'blue hats' ran like rabbits and let almost a million people get slaughtered in 4 months.They would have made the Nazi's proud.

And we support them why??

We support the UN because it would be diplomatic suicide to come out and denounce it. It's unfortunate but that's the game we play

On the topic of genocide or pure evil like North Korea, however, we are noticeably silent.

Banishing the mere existence of genocide and pure evil alone are not United States national security objectives.

The United States did go to war over Korea; it's military forces have been directly defending South Korea for more than 50 years.

south-africa-mandela-interpreter.jpg

It turns out that this man is a fake. And that he's been accused of murder.

Also says he a schizophrenic with violent tendencies.

http://news.yahoo.com/fake-interpreter-reportedly-faced-murder-charge-213412380.html

Edited: In regard to this post and picture, I am specifying the person on the left.

That gesture is a full speech for the translator.

south-africa-mandela-interpreter.jpg

It turns out that this man is a fake. And that he's been accused of murder.

Also says he a schizophrenic with violent tendencies.

http://news.yahoo.com/fake-interpreter-reportedly-faced-murder-charge-213412380.html

Edited: In regard to this post and picture, I am specifying the person on the left.

oh yes the other guy is Obama, the card carrying muslim communist. I hear Bush did a selfie and photographed the crowd in front of him.

Banishing the mere existence of genocide and pure evil alone are not United States national security objectives.

The United States did go to war over Korea; it's military forces have been directly defending South Korea for more than 50 years.

Yes, defending a country that doesn't need defending. South Korea would wipe the floor with the North Korean military. The North Korean military is a joke.

We "defend" (as you call it) South Korea because packing up now would look horrible on the global diplomacy stage. That's it. South Korea doesn't need us. They just feel better knowing they have a friend behind them in a literal sense rather than just on paper.

Ah, so China would join North Korea in its fight for South Korea if we weren't there huh? That's funny because most foreign policy experts don't view their relationship as too stable at the moment. Nice try though kiddo.

Also, China is well aware of what sanctions would be placed on them if they were to help fight a war on the side of North Korea, and money talks a lot louder than Kim Jon-Un

Ah, so China would join North Korea in its fight for South Korea if we weren't there huh? That's funny because most foreign policy experts don't view their relationship as too stable at the moment. Nice try though kiddo.

Also, China is well aware of what sanctions would be placed on them if they were to help fight a war on the side of North Korea, and money talks a lot louder than Kim Jon-Un

Ooops! Forget the Korean War,err police action? Sure fire, how many Chinese troops fought in that conflict? Check the facts,kiddo,.....

Egad.

Archived