female, fifty and black-going for it

jdaniel9

hey everybody please don't laugh..as my topic says im female, black and fifty! my fifteen year old daughter gave me the extra push to begin this process..what process you may ask. well im not well versed on all the minute personal details like so many of you seem to be all I can tell you is that at one time I played a little bass it has been my dream that one day I could play bass just one song onstage with led zeppelin. forgive me if im wrong but I thought I heard that jimmy and Robert have gotten back together -if playing with them as led zeppelin is not possible then I want to play onstage with Robert plant ..ok stop laughing! does anyone know if/how I can make this happen? thanks

Yes he's being sarcastic. Robert and Jimmy aren't going to return your calls.

But if you are serious and you want a semi-realistic method to someday play with Robert Plant, then I suggest that you join a band in Austin, Texas, and then hope that one day Robert visits whatever club you're playing and then decides to hop onstage with you.

no its not a joke..some of you have some seriously negative attitudes!!but thats okay you are who you are and i need a laugh! for me the "black" is just as natural as the female, fifty....in the big scheme of things i guess it doesnt matter what color i am but thats the heading i chose..dont give it too much thought! the best thing that these replys have done for me is make me even more determined to meet this goal. i cant really speak as officially as most of you im sure in terms of what jp and rp are up to but i will tell you that last year they were BOTH here TOGETHER in my city on stage. thanks for the feedback keep it coming

I'm pretty sure if Page and Plant reunited, there would of been BIG news about it.

Page is working on (hopefully) solo material and the new Zep albums and Robert's touring with the Sensational Space Shifters and working on getting a new album out. Page hasn't played on stage since what, 2011?

And we're simply wondering why you've titled the thread like that, because that's completely unrelated to your thread content.

Good luck with your goal... you're gonna need it.

With all sue respect intended, there are goals and there are fantasies. Your ambition is a fantasy that will not be realized. A wonderful idea, but I would not get my hopes up too high. There are many, many people in this world with the same or similar fantasy. All the best.

With all sue respect intended, there are goals and there are fantasies. Your ambition is a fantasy that will not be realized. A wonderful idea, but I would not get my hopes up too high. There are many, many people in this world with the same or similar fantasy. All the best.

exactly. if you truly love to play, set up some realistic goals. join or form a band and play.

Once I called Robert and he invited me to play drums on "Whole Lotta Love." The concert was very secret and there's no documentation of the show. I'm sure if it worked out for me, then it'll work for you. ;)

Ya Jimmy asked me to fill in for him, There is no recording of this :zzz:

ive formed and played in many bands in my lifetime...i remember people telling me exactly what you guys are saying to me regarding my dream of playing with an individual in the 80-early 90s. i did realize my goal/dream with that person so please forgive my hardheadedness it comes from my aversion to the words no and never

hey everybody please don't laugh..as my topic says im female, black and fifty! my fifteen year old daughter gave me the extra push to begin this process..what process you may ask. well im not well versed on all the minute personal details like so many of you seem to be all I can tell you is that at one time I played a little bass it has been my dream that one day I could play bass just one song onstage with led zeppelin. forgive me if im wrong but I thought I heard that jimmy and Robert have gotten back together -if playing with them as led zeppelin is not possible then I want to play onstage with Robert plant ..ok stop laughing! does anyone know if/how I can make this happen? thanks

Which song would you like to play on?

• 5 weeks later...

Archived