2014 NFL Thread...

paul carruthers

Unbelievable!

Who ever made that call will go down into the Hall of Shame - forever! Seriously, this is a bigger joke than any other single play in the history of the Super Bowl. Maybe Pete Carroll will run away like after the loss to Texas in the Rose Bowl. I'm still just shocked they threw it all away. This will have a lasting effect on this team, mark my words.

Unbelievable!

Who ever made that call will go down into the Hall of Shame - forever! Seriously, this is a bigger joke than any other single play in the history of the Super Bowl. Maybe Pete Carroll will run away like after the loss to Texas in the Rose Bowl. I'm still just shocked they threw it all away. This will have a lasting effect on this team, mark my words.

I agree about the play call but I think Seattle will be back.

Hell of a game. Esp those last two minutes...the wild catch, and then the Pats INT.

Like everyone else, I figured they would run it and score. I wasn't even watching, and all of a sudden all the Pats are celebrating, and I'm like "what just happened"?

Greta great game.

Seattle and Wilson have nothing to be ashamed about. Great game, they will be back!

Seattle and Wilson have nothing to be ashamed about. Great game, they will be back!

Yes they do. They blew it big time! Whether it was a coaching call or Russell Wilson, who calls a pass on 2nd and goal at the 1, with 25 seconds to go and a time out left? They fucked up big time. This is the biggest choke job - either as a call or execution of a play - in the history of the Super Bowl. Bar none.

Shout out to the Mississippi hero, Malcom Butler! What a game! I didn't have a favorite team in this SB but have enjoyed every minute!

Half time show was awesome, too...great production, very entertaining.

And he played at U of West Alabama!

I'll be honest, I never heard of him until tonight.

Yes they do. They blew it big time! Whether it was a coaching call or Russell Wilson, who calls a pass on 2nd and goal at the 1, with 25 seconds to go and a time out left? They fucked up big time. This is the biggest choke job - either as a call or execution of a play - in the history of the Super Bowl. Bar none.

But, that was one incredible interception. If New England lost after that fluke catch on the 6 yard line, that would have been brutal.

Archived