Name change?

valhalla53

Did anyone else have to change their username when they registered on the new board?? Iwas on here for the last 4 years as Valhalla & now I'm told its taken!! :angry:

I think I've read one other person saying they had to change for that reason....some changed just to change, and most stayed the same.

Waiting until 5300 other people had already signed up was definitely a gamble on your part. B)

EEK!

I'm user 49!!!

I wonder who's 50....

(I'm going to check for shits and giggles...)

Interesting! So how do you check to see who's what number?

EDIT, nm, i found it :) crazy new forums with crazy new toys and gadgets

haha bring your waders, it's a flood in here!

Manders' Waders would be a freakin SWEET band name. You can use it, I'll let ya :D

:lol:

I'm not too great of a singer, and I only know how to play viola.

An off-key Dave Matthew's Band that attempts to cover Zeppelin?

Manders' Waders.... :lol:

I guess I could do a Percy and play the tambourine! :hysterical:

I'm about the 4900 member and no-one bothered to call themselves 'Big Blue' within that avalanche of bodies.

Dunno if that means anything. Probably not.

In any case I changed from 'Big BlueS' to 'Big Blue'.

But that's just because I'm a fukwit and forgot.

I'm about the 4900 member and no-one bothered to call themselves 'Big Blue' within that avalanche of bodies.

Dunno if that means anything. Probably not.

In any case I changed from 'Big BlueS' to 'Big Blue'.

But that's just because I'm a fukwit and forgot.

I was wondering about that...

BTW...I used to be LED_ZEP_FAN...I decided to go by something that's close to what everyone calls me anyway...

plus...there got to be too many LZF's on the old board. I started getting confused. :lol:

I suppose it wouldn't matter what I called myself as long as I keep the avatar.

Although sometimes you don't know who you're talking to when it's Jimmy'sgirl, jimmysgal, jimmy's girl99, jimmy'sgirl10 etc etc.

You should be okay too Mand if you continue to use your likeness.

I like it, it personalises the experience. You can 'see' who you're chatting with.

I'll stick with Jones though. Kinda humerous. And I've been using it for so many yeaars

it'd be too sad to see him go.

^ I'd be able to recognize that avatar in the middle of a crowded room. But that's because you've had it for years, just as I've had the same signature for the entire time I've been posting on these "boardS." Some of the newer members, even if they have been quite good members, have been hard for me to place if they've changed their names or signatures or avatars. :wacko:

The only modification that I've made to my signature in close to four years is adding that stupid weight tracker on my siggy...I gave up after I ran out of time and it was still close to where it had been for months... :lol:

edited to add: 900th post :bagoverhead::D

Archived