Well folks its nearly Christmas.....................

I guess its nearly time to wish you all a very merry Christmas and Happy New Year, I can imagine what most of us here are wishing for in 2007 myself included, I count myself as very honoured to have attended the gig at O2 not only did I get to see the biggest rock band in the history of mankind I got to hang out even just for one night with some of the greatest people on earth you guys and latestly I got to remember Ahmet and lets not forget without Ahmet's support who know's what would have happened.

This has been an incredable end to an incredable year and one I really will never forget, lets hoe for 07 and lets dream but lets never let go of the magic, Happy Christmas to each and every one of you I really do hope your dreams come true in 08

All the best and keep on rockin

Andy

I guess its nearly time to wish you all a very merry Christmas and Happy New Year, I can imagine what most of us here are wishing for in 2007 myself included, I count myself as very honoured to have attended the gig at O2 not only did I get to see the biggest rock band in the history of mankind I got to hang out even just for one night with some of the greatest people on earth you guys and latestly I got to remember Ahmet and lets not forget without Ahmet's support who know's what would have happened.

This has been an incredable end to an incredable year and one I really will never forget, lets hoe for 07 and lets dream but lets never let go of the magic, Happy Christmas to each and every one of you I really do hope your dreams come true in 08

Andy

Merry Xmas to you too! I doubt Santa will put what I want in my stocking-Zeppelin tickets!

Hiya Lyne thanks for that, we had three tickets so I was able to take two young people from the Charity I run, we all had such an awesome time, Im still buzzing and the young people had the experience of a lifetime, they really are the greatest rock band in the history of music.

Hope you have a great Christmas too and hope all your dreams come true.

All the very best

Andy

Andy what charity is it sometimes i give.the last time I gave to the hungry people in Africa.I gave about 100 dollars.I had some extra money I got from a settlement.i won 50,000!I gave to some churches I listen to some sermons sometimes,too,lol. Those kids must be mesdmermized!Were you in America or london or do you live in London?

If they come to the Hollywood Bowl,I willl go see them becuase it means alot to me this band.Lots of memories.

I don't really have dreams that would come true.lol,Not the impossible dreams but the possible dreams like

trying to be succesful,are one of them.Trying to get out of my disability so I can work on my career is to be a recording engineer.I graduated I went to the Los Angeles recording workedhop in Studio city back in 1990!!!!!!!!!!

I was the best in my class.I had the BEST mix!!!!

But all i need to do is send my resume to Capitol Records ih Hollywood I am almost working on it.

I am trying to recover from cancer!

Well you sure got your wish come true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hiya Lynne its a youth music charity, we run two recording studio's, rehearsal studio's, have mucians who teach the young people guitar, drums, bass, vocals etc etc and help them pull their bands together, we have also nearly finished building a 250 capacity live music venue which the young people will learn to run themselves, its great and one of my biggest passions.

The young people where awestruck as ws I.

I certainly believe that dreams can come true and I hope that you succeed at what you want and that your recording career develops, we run recording workshops for young people, they now run the two studio's themselves which is great.

Take care and all the very best for 2008

Andy

Hiya Lynne its a youth music charity, we run two recording studio's, rehearsal studio's, have mucians who teach the young people guitar, drums, bass, vocals etc etc and help them pull their bands together, we have also nearly finished building a 250 capacity live music venue which the young people will learn to run themselves, its great and one of my biggest passions.

The young people where awestruck as ws I.

I certainly believe that dreams can come true and I hope that you succeed at what you want and that your recording career develops, we run recording workshops for young people, they now run the two studio's themselves which is great.

Take care and all the very best for 2008

Andy

Thank you hi Andy.

Nikki Sixx from Motley Crue wants to open up a music program for the homeless youth.He said he really wants to do it i forgot what it was called.It's a place where teens are homeless and it's I think it's called the Dream Center in Hollywood.

Somtimes I see the homeless teenagers on Hollywood Blvd. and I try to support and not put them down and encourage them to do something in music.Also i tell them don't do drugs it's not cool i don't do it.I think they really like the way i support them sometimes. I feel sorry for them i know what it like.Thank God I wasn't homeless when i was a teenager or i didn't run away but I didn't ahve many friends and I was a loner so i know how it feels to feel lonely that noone cares.

Ya I just have alot to catch up on if I send my resume at capitol Records they say the will help me give me an inernshipMaybe even I wouldn't mind to work on some Led Zeppelin songs like do some mixes in the studio on their next album?lol ot wahetver they are working on,lol.

Andy

Nice thoughts, thank you.

Hi Lynne I think music is a great way of getting young people focused back on life, so well done Nikki, I spoke to Scott Warren who plays with Dio about setting up something similar to Livewire in the US.

Georgia you are very welcome my friend :)

I so love Christmas, but there wont be anything in my stocking this year, I had it already (10th Dec) :)

Av fun lovely people

Andy

FELIZ NAVIDAD y PROSPERO ANO NUEVO TO ALL OF YOU, MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL FROM A MEXICAN ZEP FAN IN TUCSON!

I have a dream.

I wish if I could open up a shelter for teenagers who are pregnant and have no fathers.Their boyfriends have left them alone.

Oh thanks.That's the only thing i would do.Maybe Ill vonlunteer

I have a dream.

I wish if I could open up a shelter for teenagers who are pregnant and have no fathers.Their boyfriends have left them alone.

Oh thanks.That's the only thing i would do.Maybe Ill vonlunteer

Good luck. You are a good soul. I've come across many girls in that situation in my work as a teacher. It's so sad.

Archived