PHYSICAL GRAFFITI PLAYBACK EVENT W/ JIMMY PAGE CONTEST

Strider

I entered the competition on jimmypage.com. I didn't win but a very good friend did win and offered me their spare ticket. "How could I say no?"

I got a front row seat. Some pics to follow.

Cheers! Appreciate the response! Glad you got to go! Looking forward to the photos! :)

You didn't really have to enter or be lucky to go. I see Dave Lewis got a front row seat. I bet he didn't enter and kept his fingers crossed that he may be one of the lucky few. Think of the O2?

Think of how much time Dave has given to keeping the Zep flame lit

all the years when you couldn't give their music away, it was so unfashionable.

He never lost the faith.I think he earned his front row seat.

Not the point I was making Andrew. I respect Dave Lewis for all he has, and continues to do - but a competition is what it was. Like the O2, the amount of celebs,lingers on and " freeloaders" at that show was incredible. I for one applied, but unlike Naomi Campbell, I know the words to Stairway To Heaven !

I entered the competition on jimmypage.com. I didn't win but a very good friend did win and offered me their spare ticket. "How could I say no?"

I got a front row seat. Some pics to follow.

That's a mighty good friend you have! What a night, and to be in the front row! I'd say you owe your friend...for a while!! Thanks for sharing the awesome pics!

:)

Not the point I was making Andrew. I respect Dave Lewis for all he has, and continues to do - but a competition is what it was. Like the O2, the amount of celebs,lingers on and " freeloaders" at that show was incredible. I for one applied, but unlike Naomi Campbell, I know the words to Stairway To Heaven !

O2 really a separate issue and i happen to agree with you,people there to be seen.

Twas ever so Truman Capote and lauren Bacall backstage with the Stones IN 75.

The playback however looked like a ligger free zone to me or was that German woman Angela Merkel

with dyed hair!

Dave Lewis was not on the front row, he was at the back acting as soundman.

Great pics ledded1 ...thanks for posting.

I watched the event again on yahoo last night, and like Patrycja used my headphones (AKG K44). So much better than my crappy laptop speakers!

It's almost surreal listening to Jimmy. In the past waiting for years between interviews, and now I've got to find the time to keep up.

Jimmy says it was John Davies helping out at the back as the soundman not Dave Lewis. Dave was, as I said, on the Front row. Check out the first few minutes when Jimmy starts speaking

Oh shit, my mistake you're right CP. note to self PAY ATTENTION.

No worries man - best get one together?

Cheers, just finished one ten mins ago. Might have another, then again I might wait, I dunno, decisions, decisions...I think I'm stoned...Fuck it, :munchies: where did I put my skins.

Thanks for the link. Watched it yesterday and enjoyed it. My favorite track during the playback was Sick Again (with Jimmy on guitar and bass) along with IMTOD.

Yes, IMTOD was my favorite from the bonus disc playback. It's also one of the stand outs from the O2, imo.

Dear Zepscoda... Thank You for the Replay Link!!

Myself and several friends had horrible time trying to get a Clean Feed from Yahoo Live... every time the signal went out, you'd have to refresh and wade through another commercial. I know a few people who also had trouble trying to get access through their phones. Your link seems to be working well.

Myself and several friends had horrible time trying to get a Clean Feed from Yahoo Live... every time the signal went out, you'd have to refresh and wade through another commercial. I know a few people who also had trouble trying to get access through their phones. Your link seems to be working well.

It's not just you, everybody got those skips! (BTW, you should check out AdBlock.) ;)

Commercials, what commercials I didn't see any.

Archived