Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

post-20397-0-54809700-1339483156.png

I edited the gettyimages watermark out of this myself!

That's so cool! I have no idea how to do anything like that. Good for you! :)

And from the same time, this is probably a good enough excuse to post this one ;) )

rk1180001ledzeppelin6.jpg

Edited by april_lynn

Loving this one. It's so cute yet, there's something suggestive about it. :D

I think so too. My friend pointed out to me that his pants are a little unzipped. :D

So adorable! Y'all are killing me tonight with all these great pics. Never seen some of these.

I love that one of Jimmy sleeping. He reminds me of a doll in one of my very favorite outfits of his. It is so beautiful and very atmospheric. :D

Edited by aen27

PN004562.jpg

PAGEY_OMSCAN_0401.jpg

I gotta disagree with you on these two SweetLittleBaby. These photos don't speak cute to me.

They belong in the "Makes your Heart Ache" file. Not a healthy period for Page. This first one in particular is an unfortunate reminder of the distance we're willing to go on the path to self-destruction. Those eyes scream pain...it's terribly sad... Sure hope he's healed from what ailed him.

I gotta disagree with you on these two SweetLittleBaby. These photos don't speak cute to me.

They belong in the "Makes your Heart Ache" file. Not a healthy period for Page. This first one in particular is an unfortunate reminder of the distance we're willing to go on the path to self-destruction. Those eyes scream pain...it's terribly sad... Sure hope he's healed from what ailed him.

I agree with you that it wasn't his best time. I suppose I just found the fact that his playful side and his smile in those pics were cute.