Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

Forensic girlfriend discussion:

I'm not sure which comments go with which photos, so I'm curious which photo tibbierocks was referring to originally when she talked about Avenyanda Skye being Jimmy Page's girlfriend. Avenyanda is a professional belly dancer, but I've seen nothing to indicate she's in any kind of relationship with Jimmy Page. People put any old captions/comments on photos and you just can't take them as gospel. It's always best to do some research about "facts" you read, and to weigh them against other facts.

Such as, the photo of JP in Morocco with a woman and a man standing in bathing suits on either side of him has a caption about his belly dancer girlfriend.

• Fact: The woman doesn't have the physique of a belly dancer
  • Fact: Neither Jimmy Page's body language nor the woman's shows any relationship between them (no touching or leaning, and he's standing equidistant between the man and woman).
  • Fact: The woman in the photo doesn't look like Aveyanda Skye
  • Fact: There are no photos or reports on the web of JP hanging out with Aveyanda Skye
  • Fact: If anyone was going to comment about JP and current girlfriends, it would be Ross Halfin - and he hasn't. The closest connection I can come up with between JP and Skye is that she's a FB friend of Peter Makowski's. Oh, and there's a video of her dancing to Led Zeppelin, which doesn't mean anything, because who hasn't danced to LZ?
  • Fact: Jimmy Page gets photographed with lots and lots of women. If any of them were actual girlfriends, I think we'd see more than one photo of them together.

As for the blond who has been identified as Hank Williams' granddaughter, Holly, note how pregnant she is in that photo. Holly Williams is expecting her first child in October. She is happily married to Chris Coleman. Here is a link to a photo of her taken last May for US Magazine, with her baby bump. She was in London at the Kings Palace on June 23 and JP came to the show for her set. As you can see, from his body language with Holly, JP is being careful about her. Not a girlfriend hug, IMO.

So maybe I'm analyzing the wrong photos. If so, please repost the "belly dancer girlfriend" photo again! Thanks!

Edited by lif

I agree, Lif. Jimmy has not confirmed any romantic relationship with her and I feel we really shouldn't be dissussing this until we would hear directly from him. She is a friend of Peter Makowski's so all is known is they know each other. There would be many more pictures if this was true and there have been none proving this.

This a picture thread of Jimmy, by the way.

Edited by aen27

This a picture thread of Jimmy, by the way.

I know it's a picture thread, but I had to respond to lipslikecherries' worry about her chances!

But because it is a picture thread, here's one from 1980.

4de43bf8f41386ebf5eb3048c3ce9549.jpg

Edited by lif

Forensic girlfriend discussion:

I'm not sure which comments go with which photos, so I'm curious which photo tibbierocks was referring to originally when she talked about Avenyanda Skye being Jimmy Page's girlfriend. Avenyanda is a professional belly dancer, but I've seen nothing to indicate she's in any kind of relationship with Jimmy Page. People put any old captions/comments on photos and you just can't take them as gospel. It's always best to do some research about "facts" you read, and to weigh them against other facts.

Such as, the photo of JP in Morocco with a woman and a man standing in bathing suits on either side of him has a caption about his belly dancer girlfriend.

• Fact: The woman doesn't have the physique of a belly dancer
  • Fact: Neither Jimmy Page's body language nor the woman's shows any relationship between them (no touching or leaning, and he's standing equidistant between the man and woman).
  • Fact: The woman in the photo doesn't look like Aveyanda Skye
  • Fact: There are no photos or reports on the web of JP hanging out with Aveyanda Skye
  • Fact: If anyone was going to comment about JP and current girlfriends, it would be Ross Halfin - and he hasn't. The closest connection I can come up with between JP and Skye is that she's a FB friend of Peter Makowski's. Oh, and there's a video of her dancing to Led Zeppelin, which doesn't mean anything, because who hasn't danced to LZ?
  • Fact: Jimmy Page gets photographed with lots and lots of women. If any of them were actual girlfriends, I think we'd see more than one photo of them together.
As for the blond who has been identified as Hank Williams' granddaughter, Holly, note how pregnant she is in that photo. Holly Williams is expecting her first child in October. She is happily married to Chris Coleman. Here is a link to a photo of her taken last May for US Magazine, with her baby bump. She was in London at the Kings Palace on June 23 and JP came to the show for her set. As you can see, from his body language with Holly, JP is being careful about her. Not a girlfriend hug, IMO.

So maybe I'm analyzing the wrong photos. If so, please repost the "belly dancer girlfriend" photo again! Thanks!

Aen27 sent me a message telling me that he's single. That makes me feel better! Thank you both! Yay!! :D :D

Great photos. Thank you for sharing them.

s12_zps4e5b8e38.png

Page and Plant had the same surprised expression. I wonder what happened just before the photographer took this photo. Also, Robert's pants look like a pair Page used to wear when he was in the Yardbirds.

s13_zps1c2f246f.png

s16_zps7a695f2d.jpg

s14_zpsb1483917.jpg

s1_zpsd004fd65.jpg

s2_zpsb6e91444.jpg

melbourne_jan67_zpsa7262072.jpg

s6_zps60d636f8.jpg

Jimmy being naughty with the cylindrical sofa pillow.

s8_zpsa6fb31bb.jpg

I've read numerous times that Page was slight but seeing him in a t-shirt standing next to Plant drives it home.

s10_zps2627c237.jpg

There's this one too:

g7_zpsdf162b01.jpg

I find it hard to guess the date - anyone got ideas?

Its his outfit for the Golden Lion Raffle making it December 1981! I love this and the other one! They are both new to me thank you, you made my night! Edited by aen27

Its his outfit for the Golden Lion Raffle making it December 1981! I love this and the other one! They are both new to me thank you, you made my night!

Oh, cool! I'm quite anal about knowing when / where / why etc. - silly really.

It just occurred to me that this one, with the stony background:

s10_zps2627c237.jpg

might be the notorious Chislehurst Caves Hallowe'en party. The fact that Jimmy appears to be wearing a Remembrance Day poppy would back that up. I think it's very sweet. He may be in for a night of meticulously-planned and stage-managed drugs, decadence and debauchery... but he respects the war dead.

Not silly! I, too, go bonkers seeing unidentified photos. Some people are perhaps satisfied just to look, but I want to know *everything*.

You're welcome. I recognize the outfit from knebby's own photograph of Jimmy arriving and pictures that Sam has posted from the event. This is also the invitation. According to forum member, Zish, Jimmy was not schudled to even go to that, only Robert and Jonsey, who are on the invitation. I am pretty sure that they are the same day. I can show them to knebby. She would know exactly what they are.

goldlion2_zps4c50992c.png

gl3_zps87e7ad63.png

gl2_zps24cf80f2.png

gl1_zpsa87b34e6.png

Goldenlionraffleinvite_zpsea8bc566.jpg

That is interesting information about the carnation, seeing that party was in 1974 for Swan Song's release of Pretty Things's Silk Torpedo.

Edited by aen27

You're welcome. I recognize the outfit from knebby's own photograph of Jimmy arriving and pictures that Sam has posted from the event. This is also the invitation. According to forum member, Zish, Jimmy was not schudled to even go to that, only Robert and Jonsey, who are on the invitation. I am pretty sure that they are the same day. I can show them to knebby. She would know exactly what they are.

That is interesting information about the carnation, seeing that party was in 1974 for Swan Song's release of Pretty Things's Silk Torpedo.

Those are all awesome pics - thanks!

If you know Knebby, can't you persuade her to come back to the forum? She was such a mine of great info. Shame to disappear forever because one (probably jealous) person was rude.

You mean the party I thought was Chislehurst Caves? I've never heard of the Silk Torpedo party. What was the date of it? Poppies are worn from late October to Armistice Day (11 Nov). (Assuming I'm right and it is a Remembrance poppy). And where was it held? That background looks like solid rock.

Those are all awesome pics - thanks!

If you know Knebby, can't you persuade her to come back to the forum? She was such a mine of great info. Shame to disappear forever because one (probably jealous) person was rude.

You mean the party I thought was Chislehurst Caves? I've never heard of the Silk Torpedo party. What was the date of it? Poppies are worn from late October to Armistice Day (11 Nov). (Assuming I'm right and it is a Remembrance poppy). And where was it held? That background looks like solid rock.

She hears news from the forum. I think it was more than one person who was the problem.

It was the same party on Halloween, but the party for the release of Silk Torpedo.

SwanSonginvite_zps59b87169.jpg

She hears news from the forum. I think it was more than one person who was the problem.

It was the same party on Halloween, but the party for the release of Silk Torpedo.

Oh right, Hallowe'en parties two years running. Never knew that.