Hot Pictures of Jimmy and Robert

Mona

I haven't read through the entire thread (and don't hate me for saying this) but there is something very homoerotic about those two together.

You can also feel the physical attraction between the two of them (especially from Jimmy to Robert). And Robert always looks like he's flirting with Jimmy on stage.

I don't see that at all.

I haven't read through the entire thread (and don't hate me for saying this) but there is something very homoerotic about those two together.

You can also feel the physical attraction between the two of them (especially from Jimmy to Robert). And Robert always looks like he's flirting with Jimmy on stage.

I think you can see whatever you want to see. If I look at particular pictures, I'm convinced that Jimmy is looking at me. But, of course he's not.

The two men in question would probably disagree with you, though.

I'm not implying they had a gay fling (although, I guess anything is possible). But, it really looks like they are physically attracted to each other. Check out the pictures captured of them on stage. It's not all rock 'n roll posturing. I swear Robert is flirting with Jimmy.

I hear what you're saying but I see how they are on stage together as just reacting and grooving to the music, nothing more.

Well, I've looked at pictures of them onstage together for forty years now, and I still think the whole notion of homoeroticism is being projected onto them by fans. Same thing happened with Jagger/Richards. I'm not saying they'd have been naive enough not to know that such things gave the girls a thrill, but they didn't play that role on stage, fans just think they did.

SOME fans, I should hastily add!

Edited by Aquamarine

One can of worms coming right up.

.....Since I was the last poster of the "pictures" set, now I am wondering if new thread should be commenced for discussion.... in Photos Section or Newbies Section,???

....... so fans don't derail pictures thread here....

The Incomparable Rock Icons.....here it goes :D :D

GetImage-DN-11870-1.jpg

Front.jpg

1977-04-30_Pontiac_ALS.jpg

:wub: :wub: :wub:

.....Since I was the last poster of the "pictures" set, now I am wondering if new thread should be commenced for discussion.... in Photos Section or Newbies Section,???

No, I think getting back to the pics is a good idea. ;)

Oops, guess I should post one!

JPRPolderposedveryserious.jpg

Edited by Aquamarine

:o:huh:

426170714_312133.gif

.....I see, you went shopping last night.... :D :D

"Trading Licks

Perhaps the most spontaneous part of the Zep Stage show was when Page and Plant would trade off guitar and vocal licks. This usually occurred during "Dazed and Confused" or "Whole Lotta Love." Guitar World 1986...

Jimmy_Page_Robert_Plant_Led_Zeppelin_1974.jpg

:wub:

Jimmy and Robert are not gay, they just have really good chemistry on stage, there is a difference. And anyway I think it's kinda cute :)

Anyway some more double sexiness :wub:

This is one of my favs

zyao3k.jpg

I love this one also, just look at Jimmy's eyes :wub: :wub:

vya146.jpg

Awwwww isn't that just the sweetest!

2u4r5f8.jpg

Jimmy and Robert are not gay, they just have really good chemistry on stage, there is a difference. And anyway I think it's kinda cute :)

Anyway some more double sexiness :wub:

This is one of my favs

zyao3k.jpg

I love this one also, just look at Jimmy's eyes :wub: :wub:

vya146.jpg

Awwwww isn't that just the sweetest!

2u4r5f8.jpg

I totally agree with you!

And you can see that they had a lot of fun...

Well, and my personal experience is that a lot of people think that my best friend and I are lesbians, which is not the case :blink: so... whatever...

I looooove all the three photos!

I certainly don't hate you for saying that. There's a response that said they had extremely good chemistry onstage, which is very true but even without any sexual involvement whatsoever, the interchange between them can still be incredibly sexy, even homoerotic. But then, sometimes that's the best thing - the homoerotic sensuality without any sexual involvement at all. As a chemistry, it works very well.