Zep Promo Poster On TV Show WKRP In Cincinnati

Some years ago I was watching a rerun of that old TV Show WKRP In Cincinnati and there was a type of Led Zeppelin promo poster in the background.  As I have said, it was many years ago that I saw this episode and it was already a rerun the first time I saw it.

The scene in question had Dr. Johnny Fever in the control room and there was a poster on the door and it had pics of the album covers Led Zeppelin I - ITTOD.  I couldn't read anything that the poster said and man I tried hard to.  I don't see the best but I had my face literally up against the TV screen trying to read that thing.

Does anybody know anything about this poster.  It just sounds like some kind of promo item to me.

I know they could have made something up for the show but I just doubt that they would have gone through that much trouble.

Yes, it's absolutely consensus among LZ fans: Bailey was hot! :wub: 

Amazing was her effect on me since I hadn't fully enjoyed puberty yet...Lynda Carter did the same thing, as did Connie Selleca - I watched a lot of TV in the 70s... :rolleyes:

OK - back to LZ and WKRP in Cincinnati. :D

Erin Gray!!! The only thing that made Buck Rogers tolerable!!!:wub: Getting back on topic (sorta) it sucks that they had to replace all the incidental background music because of financial ramifications when they released the show on DVD....

Zep Head that is not quite the poster that I saw but it was close.  It was a collage like the one you showed but it was actual album covers, as opposed to CD covers, and it was I - ITTOD.  It was 3 rows as was that one and it started with I in the top left and ITTOD on the bottom right.

• 1 month later...

Archived