2019 NFL Thread

Walter

17 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

It was a tough loss but I would rather lose a tough game to Baltimore than to Pittsburgh or NE.  I am happy as hell KC won.  Rams kicking ass as I type. IF they win I would not count them out.  But Minnesota might have to lose a game?  Our D played lights out. Allen was very shaky in first half but came around in second.  He is better on the road for some reason?  Big game at Pittsburgh looms next Sunday night.  I cant stand them

Your guys played a good game.  Pittsburgh should be nothing for your defense.  But their defense is very good as well.  I can't believe they are even in it, after losing what they've lost throughout the season.

11 minutes ago, Strider said:

Not without any receivers. But let's see what happens in January. I'm not ready to pull the plug on them just yet. Seen them rise like Frankenstein too many times to count them out.

Now, Denver? Yes...they aren't going anywhere. You can't trust a team that beats New England and then loses like that to Denver at home. Horrible. No excuse. A team like that shrinks in the big lights and big moments. 

The AFC is between Baltimore, Kansas City and New England.

The NFC will be San Francisco, New Orleans, or Seattle. Who gets #1 seed will matter.

I assume you meant to say Houston.  Yeah they seem to shrivel up any time there are expectation on them.  Denver looks like a different team with Lock.  

1 hour ago, Walter said:

Your guys played a good game.  Pittsburgh should be nothing for your defense.  But their defense is very good as well.  I can't believe they are even in it, after losing what they've lost throughout the season.

And with a third string QB.  I assure you he will not be able to complete 3 hail Mary pass's like he did on Cleveland vs our secondary.  Micah Hyde and Poyer  and White will bat the ball away rather than stand their like fools and watch them haul the pass in.  We need to blow up their backfield and get to Hodges.  If they score 20 it will be because they ran back a kickoff or something.  Their offense is in for hell.  Allen has to play like he did in Dallas. For reasons unknown, he has been better on the road

On 12/10/2019 at 3:52 AM, Strider said:

Everytime I go see the Seahawks they lose haha.

The Rams have found their game, hopefully not too late to get in?  So the Bills are at Pittsburgh on Primetime Sunday night  The new Monday Night football.  Its going to be the meanest environment Josh Allen has faced.  Our D will blow them up.  I just hope we can move the ball and burn them on offense

PS, if you have not heard, NE in trouble again for spying.  This time on a 1-11 team!  The Bengals who they meet next.  Who the hell made up the schedule anyway?  You let the team that won the Super Bowl play 12 games vs non playoff teams from the previous year?  Its just another fucking case of Krafts buying someone. Lock up the cameraman and Belecheck

Edited by LedZeppfan1977

2 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

The Rams have found their game, hopefully not too late to get in?  So the Bills are at Pittsburgh on Primetime Sunday night  The new Monday Night football.  Its going to be the meanest environment Josh Allen has faced.  Our D will blow them up.  I just hope we can move the ball and burn them on offense

PS, if you have not heard, NE in trouble again for spying.  This time on a 1-11 team!  The Bengals who they meet next.  Who the hell made up the schedule anyway?  You let the team that won the Super Bowl play 12 games vs non playoff teams from the previous year?  Its just another fucking case of Krafts buying someone. Lock up the cameraman and Belecheck

1. As an NFL fan you should know by now that schedules are made years in advance. Every team plays their division foes twice and another division from either conference on a rotating basis. This year it was the AFC North"s turn to play the Patriots. The Patriots also had three other division champions/playoff teams from last year on their schedule this year...Kansas City, Dallas, and Philadelphia. It's not the NFL or New England's fault that Philly and Dallas have mostly sucked this season.

2. Hahaha. Now you are venturing into Q Anon territory. This whole videographer thing is a stupid kerfuffle. It's meaningless. The guys were outside contractors hired to make a highlight video and whatever they briefly shot on the field isn't anything I couldn't see on the TV broadcast, which is shot from the same perspective as the press box.

The Patriots had permission from the Bengals for the guys to be there (all teams do this for their season highlight packages) and it was just a minor case of the film crew not knowing they couldn't shoot the field. If it had been any other team nobody would care. But because it's New England everyone loses their cotton-picking mind.

2 hours ago, Strider said:

1. As an NFL fan you should know by now that schedules are made years in advance. Every team plays their division foes twice and another division from either conference on a rotating basis. This year it was the AFC North"s turn to play the Patriots. The Patriots also had three other division champions/playoff teams from last year on their schedule this year...Kansas City, Dallas, and Philadelphia. It's not the NFL or New England's fault that Philly and Dallas have mostly sucked this season.

2. Hahaha. Now you are venturing into Q Anon territory. This whole videographer thing is a stupid kerfuffle. It's meaningless. The guys were outside contractors hired to make a highlight video and whatever they briefly shot on the field isn't anything I couldn't see on the TV broadcast, which is shot from the same perspective as the press box.

The Patriots had permission from the Bengals for the guys to be there (all teams do this for their season highlight packages) and it was just a minor case of the film crew not knowing they couldn't shoot the field. If it had been any other team nobody would care. But because it's New England everyone loses their cotton-picking mind.

You are correct on the schedule to a degree.  But in recent years it was implemented that teams that went to the Super Bowl and deep into the playoffs were to play the 3rd and 4th place teams from the previous year in their own conference.  That has been violated here.  Fella

4 hours ago, Strider said:

It’s like talking to a wall, Strider...

The schedules are set as follows:

6 games against division

4 games on a three year rotation against a different division within the teams conference 

4 games on a four year rotation against the divisions from the other conference

2 remaining games against the two teams that finished in the same finishing position from the same conference.

Pats:

6 games against the AFC East shit bag

4 games against the AFC North

4 games against the NFC LEast

2 games vs. KC and Houston - the two other teams that won their divisions last season. 

On 12/11/2019 at 7:22 PM, Walter said:

It’s like talking to a wall, Strider...

The schedules are set as follows:

6 games against division

4 games on a three year rotation against a different division within the teams conference 

4 games on a four year rotation against the divisions from the other conference

2 remaining games against the two teams that finished in the same finishing position from the same conference.

Pats:

6 games against the AFC East shit bag

4 games against the AFC North

4 games against the NFC LEast

2 games vs. KC and Houston - the two other teams that won their divisions last season. 

Somehow I doubt the words shit bag are used in the rules?  Gee.   So you think there is nothing wrong with NE's schedule?  Are you fucking kidding me?  And Sean, if you read this, do you believe this Oakland game matters to the fans? I mean the final quarter and all and their departure from Oakland?  A guy on NFL network thinks its important the Raiders have the Jags put away, which I think they will as they have quit, and then celebrate the last quarter?  And is there a good chance Gruden will survive?

49 minutes ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Somehow I doubt the words shit bag are used in the rules?  Gee.   So you think there is nothing wrong with NE's schedule?  Are you fucking kidding me?  And Sean, if you read this, do you believe this Oakland game matters to the fans? I mean the final quarter and all and their departure from Oakland?  A guy on NFL network thinks its important the Raiders have the Jags put away, which I think they will as they have quit, and then celebrate the last quarter?  And is there a good chance Gruden will survive?

Reading comprehension Rick, reading comprehension....  The top part was the wording in the rules, the bottom part was my chosen words - otherwise why would anyone ever say the NFC LEast when that division in the ONLY one that has every team in it winning at least one Super Bowl, and the most combined for any division in football - 13.

NE's is what it is, based on the rules.  Your team has an easier one than their's, so what's your excuse?

On 12/13/2019 at 9:49 AM, Walter said:

Reading comprehension Rick, reading comprehension....  The top part was the wording in the rules, the bottom part was my chosen words - otherwise why would anyone ever say the NFC LEast when that division in the ONLY one that has every team in it winning at least one Super Bowl, and the most combined for any division in football - 13.

NE's is what it is, based on the rules.  Your team has an easier one than their's, so what's your excuse?

Gee what is my excuse for being 9-4 and kicking the shit out of Dallas on Turkey day?  None.  Go Bills.  On to Pittsburgh.  And of course people like you must always go back to ancient history when your current argument proves to be futile.  Good day.  Oh, and Go Rams too

11 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Gee what is my excuse for being 9-4 and kicking the shit out of Dallas on Turkey day?  None.  Go Bills.  On to Pittsburgh.  And of course people like you must always go back to ancient history when your current argument proves to be futile.  Good day.  Oh, and Go Rams too

Cowboys 44 Rams 21 

Recent enough history? 

Get it together, son. 

13 hours ago, Walter said:

Cowboys 44 Rams 21 

Recent enough history? 

Get it together, son. 

Another game the Rams did not show up in.  Your lucky your in the East division.  The Eagles did not look great so you have a chance to get in.  Not that they deserve to.  The Bills took Pittsburgh down.  So at 10-4 they deserve to be in

So exactly WHAT IS YOUR POINT? You win a game FINALLY, VS A WINNING TEAM, and you are going to sit there and beat your chest over it?   So ALL OF DALLAS'S PROBLEMS ARE SOLVED?  JASON GARRET CAN STOP WORRYING ABOUT HIS JOB?  Jerry Jones is a happy man?  Well, yes because he is an idiot. Delusional prick that he is.  Troy Aikman is the guy he should listen to.  Maybe you win in Philly.  But it wont matter.  The first game they might be big underdogs vs maybe the 49ers?  And yes I know they lost but vs a team that is far better than their record, the Falcons.

Its such a joke that NE are 7 points favorites to open the Vegas lines for this week.  I wont use the points.  Ill take he money line like I did yesterday and vs Dallas. Maybe we wind up in KC or Houston or Tennessee. I would welcome a trip to Tennessee to avenge the Music City nightmare.  But we can still win the division.  I do not get why they have a tie breaker if we beat them by more than 6?  And the dirty bastards took Allen out with a dirty hit to win the first game.  Our defense will be Brady's worst nightmare.  I am not going to expect Miami to beat them to win us the division but they do seem to find a  way to beat them once a year. Last year they beat them on that miracle play.  But first we have to go in there and beat them. Their offense has its problems and we have to take advantage of that.

As for the Cowboys at Eagles, I actually do favor Dallas because the Eagles really do not have much in the way of weapons on offense. Dallas probably wins, but its going to be a  very unfriendly place.

Edited by LedZeppfan1977

Underestimating Dallas might be a bad idea.

Any of the top NFC teams can be dangerous. But I don't expect the Niners to lose 2 in a row.

The Rams & Bills look to lose back to back on Saturday. The Patriots always find a way when it counts. And this is when it counts.

Buffalo had to come from behind to beat a team with a 3rd string QB. Not pretty. They're lucky they didn't have to face The Killer Bs.

Beware playing KC in the snow. 

Let's hope the Vikings can wipe that cheese eating grin off of Aaron Rodgers (calling Anthony Barr!).

1 hour ago, Badgeholder Still said:

Underestimating Dallas might be a bad idea.

Any of the top NFC teams can be dangerous. But I don't expect the Niners to lose 2 in a row.

The Rams & Bills look to lose back to back on Saturday. The Patriots always find a way when it counts. And this is when it counts.

Buffalo had to come from behind to beat a team with a 3rd string QB. Not pretty. They're lucky they didn't have to face The Killer Bs.

Beware playing KC in the snow. 

Let's hope the Vikings can wipe that cheese eating grin off of Aaron Rodgers (calling Anthony Barr!).

Beware to who playing in the snow?  The Bills?   Allen played in Wyoming.  The Bills play in the snow.  As for NE, I guess you dont know when an old dog is ready to be put down?  This old dog is barely standing. They were beaten by a KC team at home that made enough mistakes for NE to steal it. They did not.  They suck on offense.  The Bills are not Cincy.  Beating the Cowboys in Dallas was more impressive than now winning in NE>  Our defense will blow them up.  But I must say, I would rather fact them up there in the 2nd round of the playoffs.  We can ruin the bye for them. The tie breakers are a joke in this case. But Miami has found ways of beating them when they were better.  Could happen if the Bills cash in on this one. Its a mistake to take the Bills lightly, not Dallas.  I think Dallas will beat a Philly team with 13 starters out. But that will be it.  They wont beat SF at home.  No way

Edited by LedZeppfan1977

22 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Another game the Rams did not show up in.  Your lucky your in the East division.  The Eagles did not look great so you have a chance to get in.  Not that they deserve to.  The Bills took Pittsburgh down.  So at 10-4 they deserve to be in

So exactly WHAT IS YOUR POINT? You win a game FINALLY, VS A WINNING TEAM, and you are going to sit there and beat your chest over it?   So ALL OF DALLAS'S PROBLEMS ARE SOLVED?  JASON GARRET CAN STOP WORRYING ABOUT HIS JOB?  Jerry Jones is a happy man?  Well, yes because he is an idiot. Delusional prick that he is.  Troy Aikman is the guy he should listen to.  Maybe you win in Philly.  But it wont matter.  The first game they might be big underdogs vs maybe the 49ers?  And yes I know they lost but vs a team that is far better than their record, the Falcons.

Its such a joke that NE are 7 points favorites to open the Vegas lines for this week.  I wont use the points.  Ill take he money line like I did yesterday and vs Dallas. Maybe we wind up in KC or Houston or Tennessee. I would welcome a trip to Tennessee to avenge the Music City nightmare.  But we can still win the division.  I do not get why they have a tie breaker if we beat them by more than 6?  And the dirty bastards took Allen out with a dirty hit to win the first game.  Our defense will be Brady's worst nightmare.  I am not going to expect Miami to beat them to win us the division but they do seem to find a  way to beat them once a year. Last year they beat them on that miracle play.  But first we have to go in there and beat them. Their offense has its problems and we have to take advantage of that.

As for the Cowboys at Eagles, I actually do favor Dallas because the Eagles really do not have much in the way of weapons on offense. Dallas probably wins, but its going to be a  very unfriendly place.

My point is your mouth writes checks your ass can't cash.  "Rams and Bills are gonna win BIG"  - Rams lose by 23 and the Bills only win by 7, after getting 5 turnovers....  

BOOM! You knew it was going to happen sooner or later. Of course, all my Seahawk-lovin' friends and family are upset. Losing Doug Baldwin to career-ending injuries in the offseason, the Seahawks have been less than stellar in the receiving department and it was hoped Josh Gordon could be the answer and pair up with Tyler Lockett.

https://www.tmz.com/2019/12/16/josh-gordon-suspended-drug-test-performance-enhancing-drugs/

This is why many teams don't like to waste high draft picks on receivers. They are too flakey. They can't be trusted. Antonio Brown (Raiders, Patriots) and Josh Gordon (Patriots, Seahawks) have now processed thru two teams each and foiled their offensive hopes with their clown show. What a waste of time and money.

Edited by Strider

On 12/17/2019 at 7:29 AM, Walter said:

My point is your mouth writes checks your ass can't cash.  "Rams and Bills are gonna win BIG"  - Rams lose by 23 and the Bills only win by 7, after getting 5 turnovers....  

Say what you want Walter but the Rams were the only one I was wrong on.  I bet the Bills and cashed. Both against Dallas and Pittsburgh and we should take out NE too.  I love our chances.  And the league should take draft picks and fine the cheating Patriots

Every major news source is admitting New England are busted.  Cheaters and liars.  If they can’t directly link  Belecheck then fine the team and Krafts hard.  The 6 point spread is a trap Vegas is laying.  The Bills will blow them up as long as they don’t turn the ball over.  The Bills are the better team..  a Bills win would not only send a message but would’kill their bye.  KC owns them.  It is likely we will get a date at Houston.  A game we can win.  But then it might be at Baltimore and they are the deserving favorite to win it all

The Bills do not have a coach better that Belichick.

+ The Bills do not have a QB better than Brady.

+ The Bills do not have the #1 total defense. http://www.nfl.com/stats/team

+ The Bills rank behind the Pats in passing. http://www.nfl.com/stats/team

+ Michel and Singletary are very close in comparison.

+ Brown and Edelman are very close in comparison.

+Turn the ball over and the Pats will make you pay.

------------------------------------------------------------------

= The Bills are not the better team.

6 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Baltimore and they are the deserving favorite to win it all

Congratulations! This makes sense. 👍

8 hours ago, Badgeholder Still said:

The Bills do not have a coach better that Belichick.

+ The Bills do not have a QB better than Brady.

+ The Bills do not have the #1 total defense. http://www.nfl.com/stats/team

+ The Bills rank behind the Pats in passing. http://www.nfl.com/stats/team

+ Michel and Singletary are very close in comparison.

+ Brown and Edelman are very close in comparison.

+Turn the ball over and the Pats will make you pay.

------------------------------------------------------------------

= The Bills are not the better team.

Congratulations! This makes sense. 👍

Keep trying to convince yourself.  The Bills have the best secondary.  Brady has week by week gotten worse.  His great days are far behind him.  He knows it. The recent beat down vs Houston and Baltimore  and KC are only the beginning to the fall.

I just saw that joke of a signature of  yours.  What a joke!  And you also do not want to mention Spy Gate 2?  Another incident of cheating and lying by the "better coach".  Get real.  This team is a lying cheating band of has beens.  If they squeeze this division out its going to be the last time.  The Bills are loaded on defense and they have a 2 year young QB that is getting better and better.  Yes, Josh Allen.  We went into Dallas and Pittsburgh and came out with their heads.  

Edited by LedZeppfan1977
add