2019 NFL Thread

Walter

16 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Keep trying to convince yourself.  The Bills have the best secondary.  Brady has week by week gotten worse.  His great days are far behind him.  He knows it. The recent beat down vs Houston and Baltimore  and KC are only the beginning to the fall.

I just saw that joke of a signature of  yours.  What a joke!  And you also do not want to mention Spy Gate 2?  Another incident of cheating and lying by the "better coach".  Get real.  This team is a lying cheating band of has beens.  If they squeeze this division out its going to be the last time.

I get it. The Patriots have pushed your sad team around for so long you've literally been driven nuts. Add in 4 Superbowl losses and the long shadow of Scott Norwood and you'll eat up any nonsense written about New England. That's why you cling to your excuses, conspiracies and dramatic predictions. 

The Bills are loaded on defense and they have a 2 year young QB that is getting better and better.  

You've been saying this about every Bills team since 2004, haven't ya? And it's always been true. If only those crooked refs would have called all those dirty hits and made sure all the balls were inflated properly, now it would be the Bills with a longtime dynasty built around Mike Mularkey and J.P Losman. Sure.

We went into Dallas and Pittsburgh and came out with their heads.  

That's how it appeared to the delusional Bills Mafia, but here's the reality. Buffalo faced a struggling Pittsburgh team with a 3rd string QB and needed to come from behind in the 4th quarter to win by one score. The Bills squeaked that one out. Squeaked. Like a mouse. And bragging about a win against Dallas this season is not impressive. The only real contenders Buffalo has faced this year are the Patriots and the Ravens and we all know how those games turned out.

The Bills might beat New England this week. Not because they're the better team, or on the verge of some great new era. But because Any Given Sunday. They might win. But i wouldn't bet on it.

Image result for bills mafia gifImage result for bills mafia gif

On 12/20/2019 at 3:42 AM, Badgeholder Still said:

I get it. The Patriots have pushed your sad team around for so long you've literally been driven nuts. Add in 4 Superbowl losses and the long shadow of Scott Norwood and you'll eat up any nonsense written about New England. That's why you cling to your excuses, conspiracies and dramatic predictions. 

You've been saying this about every Bills team since 2004, haven't ya? And it's always been true. If only those crooked refs would have called all those dirty hits and made sure all the balls were inflated properly, now it would be the Bills with a longtime dynasty built around Mike Mularkey and J.P Losman. Sure.

That's how it appeared to the delusional Bills Mafia, but here's the reality. Buffalo faced a struggling Pittsburgh team with a 3rd string QB and needed to come from behind in the 4th quarter to win by one score. The Bills squeaked that one out. Squeaked. Like a mouse. And bragging about a win against Dallas this season is not impressive. The only real contenders Buffalo has faced this year are the Patriots and the Ravens and we all know how those games turned out.

The Bills might beat New England this week. Not because they're the better team, or on the verge of some great new era. But because Any Given Sunday. They might win. But i wouldn't bet on it.

Image result for bills mafia gifImage result for bills mafia gif

Ill bet on it.  And 8 of 9 cappers on CBS Sportsline pick the Bills to win outright.  Make your case for New England winning this game other than PAST  Xmas ghosts?  You cant.

2 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Ill bet on it.  And 8 of 9 cappers on CBS Sportsline pick the Bills to win outright.  Make your case for New England winning this game other than PAST  Xmas ghosts?  You cant.

1. Belichick outcoaches McDermott.

2. Brady outplays Josh Allen.

3. The Bills turn the ball over and crumble under the expectations.

4. The Bills leave Edelman wide open.

5. The Patriots defense outplays the Bills defense.

4 hours ago, Strider said:

1. Belichick outcoaches McDermott.

2. Brady outplays Josh Allen.

3. The Bills turn the ball over and crumble under the expectations.

4. The Bills leave Edelman wide open.

5. The Patriots defense outplays the Bills defense.

And you just got it shoved up your ass homer!!!

The coach's lost us this damn game.  NOT Josh.  The kid is in his second year.  You cant give up on him yet.  NO way.  The OC yes.  Id fire him before the playoffs.  No doubt a trip to Houston.  A team we can and will beat.  Then we would go to Baltimore and get railed.  But KC is ready to take NE down for sure   We will get another lineman on offense and then a receiver.  Josh Allen is what we needed.  No shame in a tough loss up there even though we had them on hte ropes

5 hours ago, Strider said:

You were saying...?

Tough loss.   But I am not blaming Allen.  No way.  2nd year in the league.  He will continue to get better.  We lost because we were out coached.  That is it.  We were at their 8 yd line.  Yes he should have hit Knox in the end zone.  But he had two great toss's, the one to Beasley that was a TD.  Brady played his best game of the year.  He wont be able to continue it and he will not beat KC let alone NE or us in the unlikely event they see us again.  We are likely headed to Houston.  

Josh Allen deserves part of the blame. Several key overthrown passes. He also had some great plays and passes. The 53 yard td play was awesome .. But kind of spoiled by John Brown’s idiotic dance in the end zone.. act like you’ve been there Brown.  They’re a very good team though and I was a bit nervous in the 3rd qtr. 

I love how a 12-3 team can be so “bad” and catch so much shit. If they were going to film a team to steal signals.. any team .. why would they pick the 1 and 12 Bengals? Everyone knows it’s bullshit and some use it against them anyway.. 12-3 in the NFL is pretty impressive. Tom Brady is not done. Not by a long shot. Not a great season for him, but he has had elbow issues and a depleted offense. Looked pretty good yesterday though...  didn’t they.  If the past 20 years has taught you anything, it’s don’t count this team out. And don’t rub it in their face because they’ll make you pay. 

That’s all. Sorry i missed playing the pool this year Strider, laying low for a bit.  

Merry Christmas All 

Edited by the chase

On 12/22/2019 at 9:19 AM, the chase said:

Josh Allen deserves part of the blame. Several key overthrown passes. He also had some great plays and passes. The 53 yard td play was awesome .. But kind of spoiled by John Brown’s idiotic dance in the end zone.. act like you’ve been there Brown.  They’re a very good team though and I was a bit nervous in the 3rd qtr. 

I love how a 12-3 team can be so “bad” and catch so much shit. If they were going to film a team to steal signals.. any team .. why would they pick the 1 and 12 Bengals? Everyone knows it’s bullshit and some use it against them anyway.. 12-3 in the NFL is pretty impressive. Tom Brady is not done. Not by a long shot. Not a great season for him, but he has had elbow issues and a depleted offense. Looked pretty good yesterday though...  didn’t they.  If the past 20 years has taught you anything, it’s don’t count this team out. And don’t rub it in their face because they’ll make you pay. 

That’s all. Sorry i missed playing the pool this year Strider, laying low for a bit.  

Merry Christmas All 

First of all, Merry Christmas Chase, good to see you.  I do not blame Josh Allen for losing that game.  I blame the damn coach's for allowing NE to constantly pressure Allen on his right side (NE left), without doing anything about it.  And trying to imitate Lamar and his QB option at least 5 or 6  times was stupid too.  Allen can run when he has to.  But they should have used Gore.  Put him in an pound the middle and NE has had trouble with the run big time.  But no, they have to be stupid and do the predictable.  Still, it came down to the 8 yard line.  Yes Allen should have had Knox for the TD.  But our defense has been lights out all year and we do not get one sack of Brady and we do not stop a two point conversion.  Part of me thinks its McDermott saving it for a bigger day?  Perhaps?  I mean, they knew even if they had won, Miami is not likely to go up there and beat anyone. So a trip to Houston is ll but booked unless KC finds a way to get upset at home by Tennessee.  And yes, I am now going to count Pittsburgh out, meaning they will probably make it and knock KC out?  The tiebreaker goes to Tennessee.  Very strange because last week it went to Pittsburgh.  Either way I think KC wins that game and goes to NE for round two.  We have a huge shot vs an over rated Houston team IMO.  But then it would be at Baltimore. Likely the end.  But the Bills are heading in the right direction and are  far ahead of Miami or the Jets in knocking NE from the perch.  I think next year the division is ours.  And I also agree that Brady might actually leave and play a year somewhere else.  Because he is sick of hearing, its all Belecheck.  But I have to say, i agree with that for the most part.  Brady is not the reason they are where they are. Belecheck is.  Merry Xmas

2 hours ago, Walter said:

Beast Mode back in Seattle! 

How bout Dallas?  LOL.  I think Dak stunk in that game but knowing about the injury, I think they should have played the backup.  And the dropped balls were bad too.  So it no doubt will hurt DAK in JJ's eyes and the contract is not a certainty.  

15 minutes ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Yeah, those Buffalo Bills that you can watch in the playoffs next week

Will they win their first playoff game this century??  Actually tomorrow is the 24th anniversary of their last playoff win. 

11 hours ago, Walter said:

Will they win their first playoff game this century??  Actually tomorrow is the 24th anniversary of their last playoff win. 

I like our chances in Houston.  And I like Tennessee's chances in NE.  NE has major issues stopping the run and this kid the Titans have can run all over them if they don't just go to Tannehill and I do not think they will.  Houston has holes on defense.  We do not. I believe we can shut them down because we are the team that did the best job of containing Lamar Jackson.  The line is only 3.  So Vegas thinks the Bills can win.  After that?  Depends.  Better chance in KC than Baltimore one would have to say.  I think if JJ is going to fire Garret he should have the class enough to let Garret go now. Stop the grandstanding.  Garret is not a bad guy.  I cant see them keeping him.  

Well the Giants start the day off with firing number one.  Of course Kitchens was fired in Cleveland yesterday.  Skip Bayless says if JJ is going to fire Garret, he likely waits to have the arena to himself, and waits until after the dust settles from day one. I think he is a jackass.  If you are going to fire him, do it now.  Show some damn class you jerk.

The walls are closing in on NE in the AFC East.  The Jets and Dolphins finished very well.  6-2 and 5-3 in last 8.  And Miami has 3 number one picks!  The Bills are already there.  Must find a replacement for the no doubt retiring Lorenzo Alexander and draft a big play wide receiver