Patricia Ecker Page (RIP)

SteveAJones

It is with much sadness that I inform the forum that Patricia Ecker Page, Jimmy's ex-wife (Dec 1986 - Jan 1995) and the mother of his son, James Patrick Page, passed away on Friday, October 29.  

Patricia was born in Metairie, Louisiana on May 27th, 1962. She went to high school in New Orleans, Louisiana and while working as a model was also employed as a waitress to make ends meet.

In 1985, whilst working a shift as a waitress at a New Orleans restaurant in the French Quarter, she met Jimmy Page. At the time, he was on tour in the United States with The Firm. .

At the end of The Firm’s 1986 US Tour, Patricia traveled to London, England with Jimmy. A few months later, in December of 1986, they married.

On the 26th of April, 1988, Patricia gave birth to James Patrick Page, sharing the same name as his father and grandfather.

My sincere condolences to all of Patricia's loved ones, family, and friends.

PEP 001.jpg

PEP 002.jpg

PEP 003.jpg

PEP 004.png

PEP 005.jpg

PEP 006.jpg

PEP 007.jpg

I was told about her death a few days ago but have seen no verification of it other than here, now  I have hesitated to share the news because of that.  The person who told me said that Patricia had been doing poorly for some time.

patricia & jimmy's remarkable son james

Duet   (KOREAN film co-starring james page) (2012)

Screenplay by Lee Sang-bin (이상빈)

Drama •Music

96min | Release date in South Korea : 2012/04/19

Synopsis:  Child actress Ko Ah-seong, who received accolades for her role as the youngest daughter in the hit blockbuster film “The Host” (2006), returns to the screen as aspiring singer Nancy, who leaves Korea for the U.K. to get over a breakup. The role is the first starring one for Ko, who also went on to star in “The Host” director Bong Joon-ho’s much-anticipated film “Snow Piercer.”

In “Duet,” Nancy meets a British guy Jude (James Page) on her trip, and the two develop a relationship as they talk about their mutual interests in music, photography and travel. Filming takes place in numerous locations throughout the U.K., including the Isle of Skye in Scotland. Nancy is portrayed as a sentimental and pure hearted girl, while Jude’s laid-back, artistic character is the perfect complement to her personality. However, the romance comes to an end when Nancy has to eventually return to Korea. During production, Ko said that she introduced some of her favorite Korean indie tracks to Page in order to get closer to him before filming started.

The soundtrack for the film is filled with tracks by both mainstream and indie artists in Korea, including Yozoh, Kim Joo-yeon-I and music director Kim Young-soo.

Edited by SteveAJones

• 1 year later...