Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
The Pagemeister

What Are You Listening To At This Moment?

Pete Townshend & Ronnie Lane - Rough Mixes and Outtakes . A fantastic quality boot culled from the mastertapes from the Rough Mix album sessions.

Who knows where the time goes - Fairport Convention

THIS WINDOW thing , is n’t my fault … Look at my earlier posts some of them have windows

The Rolling Stones Live at Roundhay Park Leeds July 25 1982 the final gig of the 82 UK/European tour. The sixth and final release in their Archive series.

The Rolling Stones Live at Roundhay Park Leeds July 25 1982 the final gig of the 82 UK/European tour. The sixth and final release in their Archive series.

I went to that show. Maybe I should give it a listen because we left for the pub after an hour of the show.

I went to that show. Maybe I should give it a listen because we left for the pub after an hour of the show.

Do so. Five of us went In a mates car, we came away slightly disapointed with the set list. Now i've heard it again 30 years on my opinion has been changed, despite the lack of Midnight Rambler and Sympathy For The Devil it was a fekin'great show.