What Are You Listening To At This Moment?

The Pagemeister

Well that's going to be one hell of a contrast between me and Wally Hood ! ^_^

I always tear up when I hear this song, really wonderful. If you don't know Mazzy Star, just go listen to them, it's in the style of Jefferson Airplaine .. the sad part of JA.

Into dust, Seasons of your Day, California are my favourites.

Edited by Klape

8 hours ago, Strider said:

^^^Hope Sandoval is a treasure. But I don't think so much of Jefferson Airplane when I hear Mazzy Star as I do Velvet Underground and Gram Parsons.

Yeah they is a lot of Velvet Underground/Doors in Mazzy Star.  I do think about Jefferson Airplane because of those two songs that I love.

And I can't get over that amazing solo of Jun626 !

Edited by Klape

Because previous postings failed to appear online properly here are some of the tracks I have been listening to recently.

I found this through one of the free sample EP's you used to get in the UK music papers in the 1980's

Kraftwork but not as you know them. Wonderful live heavy rock.

3 hours ago, Wally Hood said:

Strider'll probably creme his manties on this one ...

You have me at a disadvantage, sir. I have no idea who you are but you seem to be well aware of my predilection for musicals. Be that as it may, I do not care for Ethel Merman at all. Her singing makes me cringe.

On February 14, 2016 at 3:54 PM, Strider said:

Everyone needs to run, dont walk, RUN and get the new King Curtis "Complete ATCO Singles" box set! ESSENTIAL!!!

Memphis Soul Stew

Whole Lotta Love

Whiter Shade of Pale

These are great, Strider! :) I couldn't listen to A Whiter Shade of Pale without craving Procol Harum. This video is a bit peculiar, but the song is a gem. ;)