2021 NFL thread. Next year's Super Bowl will be in LA at the new SoFi Stadium

LedZeppfan1977

I'm not sure about that last question, Rick--maybe you can explain that one later....

What I do know is that I never bought into whatever hype their was about Wentz & him rediscovering whatever mojo he may have ever had going to Indy. I don't know if I would call him the worst QB in the league, but if Jacoby Brissett & my Fins don't smash those bastards today, I'm going to sulk for the rest of the day.

This might be a day for a lot of teams getting smashed--Pittsburgh should get spanked by the Packers & the "Hype" game between Tampa & the Pats won't be much of a contest the way I see it....

41 minutes ago, paul carruthers said:

This Colts/Dolphins game is brutal. I may flip to the Cowboys before I lose my sanity.

It's amazing how much better Sam Darnold has gotten once he escaped the hell that is playing for the Jets....

And all of the baseball games started at 12 PST/3ET…you must be flipping like mad through all of the games.

You can now add the New England Patriots to the list of teams that Tom Brady has beaten and has a winning record against. Brady now has beaten every team in the NFL and does not have a losing record against any of them, being .500 against three teams…Arizona, Denver, Seattle. Buffalo is the team Brady has beaten the most…32 times. As for Brady's QB Hall of Fame-bound contemporaries Drew Brees, Peyton Manning, Ben Roethlisberger, and Aaron Rodgers, Brady is a combined 37-12 against the Saints, Colts, Steelers, and Packers.

jwi5h864m4r71.jpg.fcd5328e0d737c358effc2d15f454d95.jpg

Edited by Strider

6 hours ago, redrum said:

F%#@*& Seahawks. 

To say Jimmy Garoppolo is 'injury-prone' is an understatement. The guy has been injured more often in a few years than Tom Brady has in his whole career.

Edited by Strider

7 hours ago, Strider said:

To say Jimmy Garoppolo is 'injury-prone' is an understatement. The guy has been injured more often in a few years than Tom Brady has in his whole career.

I used to work with a guy who was accident prone. Got to where I avoided him at all costs so I wouldn't see him hurt himself. 

I haven't been paying much attention to the local news, but apparently, Urban Meyer is in deep shit for groping a woman who was giving him a lapdance or something to that effect. I was just glancing at SportsCenter & she might have been a young woman too--if that makes any difference.

Urban's shelf life in the NFL may be shorter than anticipated....  🙄

On 10/4/2021 at 5:00 PM, paul carruthers said:

According to Skip Bayless, the Cowboys are already booked for the NFC title game. That makes me smile for some reason...  :D

I cant watch him anymore.  All he talks about is Dallas and Brady.  And thats it.  Dallas has no defense.  They are not going anywhere.  The Rams will demolish them

12 hours ago, Strider said:

Which team will win first…Detroit or Jacksonville?

Kansas City favoured by 3 over Buffalo. Did Rick bet on his Bills? Guess we'll find out if Buffalo is ready to step up. 

Of course I did.  The weather delay really was long.  One local radio guy said the Bills would win the AFC East if Josh did not play another game.  Agree.  Trubinsky could win with this team.  This defense is for real.  They will get better as the season goes on.    I cant believe Clevelands defense let them down like that?  Dallas thinks they are good?  Their secondary is way over rated.  They wont beat the good teams but their schedule is easy.  Belecheck is probably wondering how the hell they wind up with Dalllas and the Bills got Washington.  The Redskins are not looking so good right now. The Texans let NE steal one. I doubt they will beat Dallas.  I say Dallas outscores them.  NE has nothing. Back to my Bills, I would really think about resting Josh later in the season vs a lower seeded team and let Triubinsky play one?  In the bad weather perhaps before the playoffs.  But I am not sure if they would do that? And I am not sure Josh would want to sit out?  He is the best QB we have ever had and Jim Kelly knows it.  He could really do some special things.  Go Bills!!  Oh, the Rams go into NY next week and should just destroy an injured Giants team. I like Cleveland to hand Arizona their first loss and it will be first time in ages that a Green Bay vs Chicago game was this big.  I still like Minnesota's chances in that division.  Damn Bengals had them beat.  Russel Wilson is out for a while I heard?   The Rams will win the West.  Took Indy on a couple of parlays tonight with the points.  Picking the upset tonight