Random Thoughts. The Return.

Strider

29 minutes ago, hummingbird69 said:

bidens campaign will be done with AI so it will look like he still has all his faculties.   His speeches will be done with AI voice over and his looks will be tailored so that he appears healthy and alert.   He won't have to lift a finger.

I still laugh until my sides ache over Amy Klobuchar and Pete Buttigieg debating each other.

It was like watching the two biggest dorks in high school argue over which one was a nerd.

What a couple of insufferable lightweights.

Wht

16 hours ago, Strider said:

Tucker has now been fired from every cable news network. I really hope they run for President in 2024. Let the swine tear each other apart. 

A proven liar of monumental proportions join the GQP primary circus? Birds of a feather...

16 hours ago, Strider said:

Yeah. Kind of like the angry people here.

#Truth 

8 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

^^^ That is amazing! Imagine what AI will be capable of producing 10 years from now. It's already to the point I won't call people I don't know because of this mimicking capability.

Drop und giff me twenty, osshole. 😄

13 hours ago, hummingbird69 said:

bootyjudge literally calling the kettle pot with his remarks about her being on the committee while he himself is the transportation secretary and has done nothing about any of the disasters that happened o his watch. Oh the irony.

I can't fucking stand the twerp. He hasn't worked an honest day in his life and he's arguably the most inconsequential cabinet member in the history of this country. 

5 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

The Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias whereby people with low ability, expertise, or experience regarding a certain type of task or area of knowledge tend to overestimate their ability or knowledge. These Gen Zs have it in spades.

I've seen guys with blow torches who couldn't cut through aluminum foil. 😄

12 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

The Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias whereby people with low ability, expertise, or experience regarding a certain type of task or area of knowledge tend to overestimate their ability or knowledge. These Gen Zs have it in spades.

I don't think that is a gen z - or any other generation specific issue - I think ALL generations have/had it in spades, but maybe it is more so now. It is that certain stage of youth where you suddenly know more than your elders/parents and in place of entertaining other views or advice they simply dig in. It's interesting to observe this from #1 son. He's not too bad, very open minded, but some of the gems he comes out with are hilarious (without meaning to be).

Example, he had brake issues with his car this week and said he was going to tell the mechanic what he thinks it is after googling. 🤣 I couldn't talk him down from that, but had a good laugh at him.

4 hours ago, rm2551 said:

I don't think that is a gen z - or any other generation specific issue - I think ALL generations have/had it in spades, but maybe it is more so now. It is that certain stage of youth where you suddenly know more than your elders/parents and in place of entertaining other views or advice they simply dig in. It's interesting to observe this from #1 son. He's not too bad, very open minded, but some of the gems he comes out with are hilarious (without meaning to be).

Example, he had brake issues with his car this week and said he was going to tell the mechanic what he thinks it is after googling. 🤣 I couldn't talk him down from that, but had a good laugh at him.

Hey, at least he google it, I'll grant him that. I've said before I'm convinced that farm hands and long haul truckers from 75 years ago had more practical knowledge than the average college graduate in 2023. They knew a lot about a little, or at least something. This Gen Z though, they don't know anything about anything. It's frightening to realize this is all by design too. 

Iggy Pop was terrific tonight. 100% adrenalized rock 'n' roll. Chad Smith on drums, Duff McKagen on bass, two guitar players and a keyboardist...and Slash came on for the encore of "I Wanna Be Your Dog" and "Louie Louie".

6 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

Hey, at least he google it, I'll grant him that. I've said before I'm convinced that farm hands and long haul truckers from 75 years ago had more practical knowledge than the average college graduate in 2023. They knew a lot about a little, or at least something. This Gen Z though, they don't know anything about anything. It's frightening to realize this is all by design too. 

A new study reveals that nearly 75 percent of managers of business leaders surveyed by ResumeBuilder say that Gen Z — anyone born from 1997 onward — are extremely difficult to work with.

Gen Z hardest generation to work with, according to survey: ‘They lack discipline‘ and 'like to challenge you’ | Fox News

5 minutes ago, rm2551 said:

Who the fuck benefits from this "design" Steve? I can't see how this makes sense as a "design".

The left is destroying this country in the name of equity while simultaneously telling people that they are saving it.  Does it look like they are saving anything to you? Everything they are doing is meant to kill the middle class so that everyone but them will end up equal and by equal they mean all people will be equally poor and like it or else.  The big lie is that a man can become a real woman just by saying so.  If you'll go along with that then you'll go along with anything they say.

Without the USA and all of our rights they cannot finish their take over of the world. Because we won't stand for it. That's why they want our guns. So we cannot resist when the military comes to arrest you for disagreeing withier bullshit.

11 hours ago, Strider said:

Iggy Pop was terrific tonight. 100% adrenalized rock 'n' roll. Chad Smith on drums, Duff McKagen on bass, two guitar players and a keyboardist...and Slash came on for the encore of "I Wanna Be Your Dog" and "Louie Louie".

👍

My left arm is finally starting to heal up. but I still have numbness in my left pinky and ring finger. Finally got the go ahead to have an MRI done this Sunday. I need to try to remember that I'm not 25 years old anymore when trying to lift something heavy.