Random Thoughts. The Return.

Strider

4 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

New York's Union Square Riots

"Over one and a half centuries since emancipation, trillions of dollars of free stuff, and over half a century of unconstitutional Affirmative Action = the most expensive experiment in history is a complete and utter failure. No matter how long and how hard we pound, the square peg is not going to fit into the round hole. 

Affirmative Action was sold as a ten-year diversion from our constitution; it’s now been sixty years.

We do not have a race problem. We have a problem with a race.

We also have a problem with the deceitful political party enabling, promoting, and even importing more Third World chaos and anarchy."

How 6 Mississippi officers tried to cover up their torture of 2 Black men (detroitnews.com)

Because I'm Steve Jones (waves arm).....'and this is my world'.

12 hours ago, Bong-Man said:

Horrible, how about this black police officer? Said he likes being an officer 'that our young people can come and talk to'.

Arkansas police officer arrested in child sex trafficking sting in Texas | Fox News

But stay away from "Sound of Freedom", it's a conspiracy flick. 🙄

11 hours ago, cryingbluerain said:

Horrible, how about this black police officer? Said he likes being an officer 'that our young people can come and talk to'.

Arkansas police officer arrested in child sex trafficking sting in Texas | Fox News

But stay away from "Sound of Freedom", it's a conspiracy flick. 🙄

As a rule of thumb, taking selfies indoors with sunglasses on is a psychopath.

7 hours ago, paul carruthers said:

If it weren't for sports--or keeping up with the news--I highly doubt I would pay for any sort of cable, even my current Sling subscription. Which is relatively cheap, compared to what I used to shell out for the dish....

Cutting the cable 4 years ago was one of the best decisions I've ever made in my life!  Watching TV is my biggest vice, but I've learned to get by with just OTA reception and a jail-broke Fire Cube.  

9 hours ago, paul carruthers said:

If it weren't for sports--or keeping up with the news--I highly doubt I would pay for any sort of cable, even my current Sling subscription. Which is relatively cheap, compared to what I used to shell out for the dish....

so after 35 years with comcast/ xfinity i gathered up all my equipment and drove to their local office and cut cable and home phone, have to keep their internet but very soon frontier fiber will be available, have gone to Green Stream, my brother in FL hooked me up, so  box with 1200 channel download $349 with 3 additional fire sticks from amazon and yearly renewal is $200, so far so good, shit I was paying 290 per month so will pay for itself in 2-3 months, fuck xfinity

55 minutes ago, hummingbird69 said:

I just want to say to anyone here who thinks biden is innocent of the charges being leveled against him that if any ONE just one of those charges had trumps name on it you'd all be screaming he's guilty!  Admit it you know it's true.

BLIND EYE.jpg

20 hours ago, hummingbird69 said:

I just want to say to anyone here who thinks biden is innocent of the charges being leveled against him that if any ONE just one of those charges had trumps name on it you'd all be screaming he's guilty!  Admit it you know it's true.

I 100% agree with this. If for no other reasons than the odds you'd get. :drinks:

Once again, Hawaiian Emergency Management is proven to be Third World. Despite boasting a 400 siren system across the islands, authorities failed to disseminate a siren alert across the ONE county affected by an unprecedented, catastrophic fire. For many residents, their first indication of imminent danger was being trapped inside a burning, smoke filled home. Let that sink in. Of course the corrupt media merely focuses on the fate of the banyan tree in Lahaina town square, and the corrupt White House attributes it all to climate change.

3 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

Once again, Hawaiian Emergency Management is proven to be Third World. Despite boasting a 400 siren system across the islands, authorities failed to disseminate a siren alert across the ONE county affected by an unprecedented, catastrophic fire. For many residents, their first indication of imminent danger was being trapped inside a burning, smoke filled home. Let that sink in. Of course the corrupt media merely focuses on the fate of the banyan tree in Lahaina town square, and the corrupt White House attributes it all to climate change.

Water, water everywhere, and not a drop to put out the fire? 

Book 'em, Danno. 

17 hours ago, redrum said:

Water, water everywhere, and not a drop to put out the fire? 

Oh, plenty of water, not enough firemen, hoses and equipment. Now it's revealed the Fire Chief wasn't even on the island at the time, nor the head County Emergency Manager. County and state authorities still refuse to say if an evacuation order was ever given, which means NO, one wasn't. Anyone who has ever visited Hawaii knows they issue surf advisories like the fate of humanity relies upon them, but a whole fucking city burning to the ground not so much.