Random Thoughts. The Return.

Strider

On 7/16/2023 at 7:55 PM, redrum said:

Probably the sewer line. ☹️

Not the sewer line.  bad scale breaking off the pipes from the upstairs sink falling down to my sink and blocking the pipe.  They had to come back and router the upstairs sink. They were here twice as long as the other guy and it only cost 150 so I pays to call the right guys.

Trump being indicted again!!!!    we all knew this was coming for a while now. What gets me is that they really think they will be able to hang some bullshit around his neck and make people hate him. It will only strengthen his resolve and bring more people to him just as the other indictments have.  People are seeing just how retarded the left is and how vehemently the doj has been weaponized against him.   Imagine if any of the charges that are being brought up about biden had trumps name in them???!!! The left would be incredulous if they had the same amount of actual evidence and REAL witnesses to bring to bare against trump and he would go to jail for a time but when it's about biden the whistle blowers get fired instead of protected and then they bring more fake charges against trump on the same day their own people are floundering to cover all their shit up.

They just sealed the deal for trump winning the next election.  

Edited by hummingbird69

11 hours ago, hummingbird69 said:

Trump being indicted again!!!!    we all knew this was coming for a while now. What gets me is that they really think they will be able to hang some bullshit around his neck and make people hate him. It will only strengthen his resolve and bring more people to him just as the other indictments have.  People are seeing just how retarded the left is and how vehemently the doj has been weaponized against him.   Imagine if any of the charges that are being brought up about biden had trumps name in them???!!! The left would be incredulous if they had the same amount of actual evidence and REAL witnesses to bring to bare against trump and he would go to jail for a time but when it's about biden the whistle blowers get fired instead of protected and then they bring more fake charges against trump on the same day their own people are floundering to cover all their shit up.

They just sealed the deal for trump winning the next election.  

Kangaroo court. 

275* predicted for Phoenix tomorrow. 

When I turned on my phone after waking up this morning, a prompt came up asking if I wanted women's soccer alerts. I shouted "HELL NO!"

I said to myself, why are you shouting at the phone? It's an inanimate object.

Does anyone here find themselves shouting at their phone? 

5 minutes ago, Strider said:

When I turned on my phone after waking up this morning, a prompt came up asking if I wanted women's soccer alerts. I shouted "HELL NO!"

Don't shoot the messenger.

On 7/21/2023 at 1:36 PM, Strider said:

Mostly cussing and muttering under my breath when the phone acts up or goes into dial-up mode. 

On 7/21/2023 at 1:53 PM, paul carruthers said:

I find myself shouting a bit when I'm dealing with the "automated" phone system & it takes anywhere from 10 or 15 minutes to talk to an actual human...

Your call is important to us. 😄

2 hours ago, cryingbluerain said:

Looks like Hunter's sweetheart plea deal fell apart.  Still doubt anything's going to happen to him even though he's a "private citizen" (who needs a fleet of Secret Service vehicles to take him to and from court).

hunter.jpg.e379a3acdc47851be502e05b12ab948b.jpg

He'll never serve a day in prison because Daddy will just issue a Presidential pardon if it ever came to that. Perhaps he'll die of an overdose soon.

9 hours ago, cryingbluerain said:

Looks like Hunter's sweetheart plea deal fell apart.  Still doubt anything's going to happen to him even though he's a "private citizen" (who needs a fleet of Secret Service vehicles to take him to and from court).

hunter.jpg.e379a3acdc47851be502e05b12ab948b.jpg

They both have that used car salesman grin. 

CAT CU.JPG

9 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

He'll never serve a day in prison because Daddy will just issue a Presidential pardon if it ever came to that. Perhaps he'll die of an overdose soon.

who gives a shit about whether or not he goes to jail???   What we all want to see is the evidence that he and his father were lining their pockets with money from foreign actors for Joe's influence.