Random Thoughts. The Return.

Strider

On 7/28/2023 at 8:52 AM, Bong-Man said:

By the way, it's good to see Alabama still has a wheel in the ditch. 

Yeah, we'll probably always have a wheel in the ditch... but I hope not to have the two or three wheels in the ditch many states have.
Visit us.
We may be more palatable than you think..

11 hours ago, hummingbird69 said:

Anyone who tells you to buy and EV to save on gas is blowing smoke up your ass.    If it costs me 800 bucks a month to run my car between insurance , car payment and gas why in the world would I want to take on new loan that would cost me over a thousand a month on my car payment over 7 years plus insurance and electricity and any other costs???!!   It would cost me double what I'm paying now at 800 a month. Do not trust anyone who tells you it will be cheaper.

I love my fossil fueler. 

DUEL MOVIE TRUCK-2.gif

On 8/1/2023 at 5:08 PM, redrum said:

I love my fossil fueler. 

DUEL MOVIE TRUCK-2.gif

That's the sickest movie. "Duel" I think...

The scene where the mechanic (servo - attendant?) recommends he get a pipe for his radiator, and he dismisses this as a "cash grab" - and the part that plays in the movie is unreal.

Bill Collins used to host a "Midday Movie" here every Sunday when I was a young kid and when he ran this he highlighted there were cars with crosses through them on the bumper (door?) of the truck, but only AFTER the movie, and I missed it. Bill Collins pissed me off that day. LOL!!!!

5 hours ago, rm2551 said:

That's the sickest movie. "Duel" I think...

The scene where the mechanic (servo - attendant?) recommends he get a pipe for his radiator, and he dismisses this as a "cash grab" - and the part that plays in the movie is unreal.

Bill Collins used to host a "Midday Movie" here every Sunday when I was a young kid and when he ran this he highlighted there were cars with crosses through them on the bumper (door?) of the truck, but only AFTER the movie, and I missed it. Bill Collins pissed me off that day. LOL!!!!

Great movie. Haven't seen it in years. 

DUEL PHONE BOOTH.gif

What's that old saying, if you have money & power, you can get away with murder. I think that's how it goes, or something close to it. Of course, there's Trump, but now one of Trump's old buddies, Vince McMahon is apparently back in the news & I just shake my head and wonder why sometimes...

If either one of them ever sees the inside of a jail cell, I might have hope for this country....  

Personally if I was Mike Pence, I would have cracked the orange one right across the jaw the first time I saw him for threatening myself and my family, as 90% of American males would.  However accurate notetaking might just end up accomplishing far more.  Cage the Kracken!

Yeah, we'll probably always have a wheel in the ditch... but I hope not to have the two or three wheels in the ditch many states have.
Visit us.
We may be more palatable than you think..

Nothing to take personal Jabe.  Strictly politics.  I've spent time in Huntsville & Gulf Shores and had a great time.  I had more than one friend back in the day get transferred by Chrysler to Huntsville without complaint.  :drinks:

On 8/3/2023 at 4:44 PM, paul carruthers said:

What's that old saying, if you have money & power, you can get away with murder. I think that's how it goes, or something close to it. Of course, there's BIDEN, but now one of Hunter's old business partners, Devon Archer testified that The prosecutor BIDEN had fired was trouble for Burisma the company HUNTER was on the board of & I just shake my head and wonder why sometimes...

If either one of them ever sees the inside of a jail cell, I might have hope for this country....  

Fixed that For you

Edited by hummingbird69

New York's Union Square Riots

"Over one and a half centuries since emancipation, trillions of dollars of free stuff, and over half a century of unconstitutional Affirmative Action = the most expensive experiment in history is a complete and utter failure. No matter how long and how hard we pound, the square peg is not going to fit into the round hole. 

Affirmative Action was sold as a ten-year diversion from our constitution; it’s now been sixty years.

We do not have a race problem. We have a problem with a race.

We also have a problem with the deceitful political party enabling, promoting, and even importing more Third World chaos and anarchy."