Random Thoughts. The Return.

Strider

I don't wish ill on many people, I really try to be open minded.

But this scum needs to be put out of our misery. Even with both sentences, he will be out before he's 60 years old even though he's committed two murders and is guilty of extortion!

https://news.yahoo.com/entertainment/natalee-holloways-mother-confronts-joran-155052773.html 

1 hour ago, Stryder1978 said:

But this scum needs to be put out of our misery. Even with both sentences, he will be out before he's 60 years old even though he's committed two murders and is guilty of extortion!

https://news.yahoo.com/entertainment/natalee-holloways-mother-confronts-joran-155052773.html 

I agree 100% Saw that on the news the other night. Hes an evil SOB. His father needs a few contusions and hematomas too

51 minutes ago, greengrass said:

I agree 100% Saw that on the news the other night. Hes an evil SOB. His father needs a few contusions and hematomas too

His father died in 2010. I'm sure the son will be soon to follow. He'll be shivved in jail...either in Peru or in Alabama.

6 hours ago, Stryder1978 said:

Close to home, Stryder1978.
You're spot on.

On 10/18/2023 at 10:46 AM, Stryder1978 said:

Where's Dirty Harry when you need him?

1 hour ago, Strider said:

Halloween. Favorite holiday or sick of it all?

I actually love Halloween.  I used to have so much fun dressing up with my kid and decorating my front hall with spider webs and fog. I would also play some of Jimmy's Noise solo and bow solo from 6/23.  My son would dress as Spiderman and I would wear a skull face with a big black hat and my long black coat, my big work boots and work gloves. I was an opposing figure, the kids were always afraid of me. I loved it!

12 hours ago, Strider said:

Halloween. Favorite holiday or sick of it all?

Adults have hijacked this holiday with their elaborate costume parties. This means the kids get left at home with babysitters. I saw a great idea which I fully support which is that Halloween should be moved to the last Friday of every October, with the next night (Saturday) being reserved for the adults and their parties. 

1 hour ago, paul carruthers said:

Halloween is just another day on the calendar. Kids don't even bother dressing up & going trick or treating where I live, which I applaud. 

Not where I live. People have their yards decorated and the kids will be doing activities at school and the local mall and will trick or treat on tuesday night. Whats wrong with people having fun?

Edited by hummingbird69

19 hours ago, paul carruthers said:

Halloween is just another day on the calendar. Kids don't even bother dressing up & going trick or treating where I live, which I applaud. 

It's getting bigger and bigger here. If I get to scare some kids with an evil mask on, I'm happy.

2 hours ago, Strider said:

It is not often Bill Maher and Fox News agree on something.

Agree with the first half but the better message would be don't go to college to get an unmarketable degree  like gender or ethnic studies, archaeology, etc. and go for an in demand STEM related degree.  Then you can graduate, find a decent job, and won't be begging for taxpayer funded bailouts to pay off your student loans.

Edited by cryingbluerain