Random Thoughts. The Return.

Strider

4 hours ago, paul carruthers said:

I just had a thought--and I probably already know the answer--if Kamala wins, will Trump go quietly into the night, or will another elections have been stolen...:rolleyes:

If that full retard and her equally Communist, pro-Hamas running mate are elected Trump's reaction will be the least of our concerns. 

Shops closing early and being boarded up, people being told not to go out, it's going to be a busy night for the Police. Rioting is due to kick off all over the country. Thankfully we live in the countryside where there were rumours of a gathering in the village. Fortunately it was some blue rinses coming out of a coffee morning :lol:.

I mean, fuck... Kamala could at least tell the USA and the world where she stands on her favorite flavor of ice cream.
Joe had the balls to tell us, she should as well.

Forgotten by most.

On August 7th, 1942, hoping to halt the expansion of the Japanese in the South Pacific, Allied forces landed on a small island in the Solomon Islands: Guadalcanal. It would take six long months of grueling battle before they would wrest control of the island from the enemy. The victory was of critical importance, the moment when the Allies put the Japanese on the defensive for the first time. It was also hard-won, involving intense combat in the skies above and the waters surrounding Guadalcanal, as well as on its muddy shores. The soldiers, sailors, and Marines fighting to hold Guadalcanal—many of whom had survived the attacks on Pearl Harbor eight months earlier—found themselves battling not only the enemy, but also suffocating heat, intense food shortages and tropical diseases such as dysentery and malaria.

21 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

Shops closing early and being boarded up, people being told not to go out, it's going to be a busy night for the Police. Rioting is due to kick off all over the country. Thankfully we live in the countryside where there were rumours of a gathering in the village. Fortunately it was some blue rinses coming out of a coffee morning :lol:.

just remember its the legal citizens fault that the illegals are killing, raping, stealing and assaulting and not the politicians who allowed this to happen and if you dare step out of line and question this then the 'new world order police" will have you shackled and arrested faster than you can say "re vote please" 

On 8/5/2024 at 7:32 PM, SteveAJones said:

It's not that a non-white British born 17- year-old murdered three innocent children, it's that there's an epidemic of rape and violence towards white UK citizens being committed by government sponsored Third World barbarians. The UK has a lot of very hard social problems to work through, but unless they get a handle on immigration their society is doomed. 

I lived through that election but remember it in a completely different way. Bush alienated many conservatives when he failed to honor his "no new taxes" pledge, then Independent candidate H. Ross Perot siphoned away 18.9% of the popular vote. Perot was older than Bush, which further suggests "generational change" had little to do with the outcome of the election. If Perot had not run, my hunch is Bush would have gotten reelected. 

Donald Trump wins this year's election in an electoral college landslide. Regardless of politics, no one in their right mind votes for this fucking retard:

Joey Mannarino on X: "This is the only 13 seconds Trump needs to play on repeat for the next 92 days to win the election. https://t.co/lndQJTa3GH" / X (twitter.com)

or war hero Tim  Walz who has lied about his armed services record, installing tampons in all male grade school bathrooms, signed into law allowing illegal aliens to get a Minnesota driver license, named a hotline for neighbors to call and rat out unsuspecting neighbors if they were fucking in their bedroom without showing proof of covid shots and wearing  2 masks , etc.... no wonder these 2 dopes cant answer any questions

1 hour ago, greengrass said:

spacer.png

Nice try, but you fail again.  It makes sense that you fall in line and post a lefty meme calling the right weird. It's the new go to word for all the lefty talking heads so it makes sense that you'd post this bullshit.

If the right is weird then the left is downright perverted. Pushing drag queens and trans on little kids, wanting tampons in the boys bathroom cause you know, there might be a boy having his period. Gaslighting young people into thinking they really can become the other sex if they just mutilate their bodies with drugs and surgeries that cannot be undone. Allowing criminals be roam the streets to recommit crimes time and time again. Yeah, that's what you are voting for and you think the right is weird.

If I'm weird for wanting my right to own a gun to be uninfringed as it literally says in the constitution, wanting crime curtailed and criminals to be prosecuted, wanting low prices for energy, low gas prices,  lower prices for groceries then by all means call me weird. I'll wear that badge all day long.