Random Thoughts. The Return.

Strider

11 hours ago, Plant77 said:

That’s hilarious! You have a way with words my friend. A word smith! Please support your argument. There have been some very interesting developments lately with respect to TFG and his representation. The ROTFL 🤪 part is they have all said under oath he knew for sure he was absolutely bullshitting the country and the quack job Cult Members. He was absolutely embarrassed that he lost. But I would love for anyone to show me the information that they have to change my mind. I would love to see that I was an absolute ass hat and that missed all of the scandalous voting. The funny thing is all the people who were caught were on the right. But again Mr. ROTFL jackass, please show me any evidence. Simpleton. 

Buddy there isn't enough time in the day to tell you where you've went wrong.  Steve has already schooled you I have already schooled you but you just keep on keepin on that the left is fine and that the right is on fire. I'm done with dopes like yourself.

You have a great day and I hope you know what that means.

Edited by hummingbird69

I spent almost two full years impersonating a deputy sheriff, I carried a gun and a badge, tracked suspects, and investigated many crimes. I never had any issues from police, and the community was nothing but happy when they saw me. Then I turned 8 and decided I wanted to be an astronaut instead.

8 minutes ago, Strider said:

I was just asked if I wanted to come to the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony tonight. I said no. I already had other plans and just don't care enough about the RnRHoF to want to go.

I can see why you would decline. I do think Lionel Richie's acceptance speech will be the highlight of the night. He's arguably the one artist being inducted tonight that appeals to everyone. 

Pat Benatar and Neil GiraldoDuran DuranEminemEurythmicsDolly PartonLionel Richie, and Carly Simon; along with Judas Priest and Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis for Musical Excellence; and Harry Belafonte and Elizabeth Cotten for Early Influence; and Allen GrubmanJimmy Iovine, and Sylvia Robinson for the Ahmet Ertegun Award.

22 minutes ago, SteveAJones said:

I can see why you would decline. I do think Lionel Richie's acceptance speech will be the highlight of the night. He's arguably the one artist being inducted tonight that appeals to everyone. 

Pat Benatar and Neil GiraldoDuran DuranEminemEurythmicsDolly PartonLionel Richie, and Carly Simon; along with Judas Priest and Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis for Musical Excellence; and Harry Belafonte and Elizabeth Cotten for Early Influence; and Allen GrubmanJimmy Iovine, and Sylvia Robinson for the Ahmet Ertegun Award.

So Judas Priest is being honored for "musical excellence" but they don't get a regular induction with the main inductees? What kind of bullshit is that?

Black Sabbath and Judas Priest ARE Heavy Metal! You can argue about all the other bands after them but those two should have been the first inductees as soon as they were eligible.

Eminem and Duran Duran get in but not Judas Priest? What a joke.

1 hour ago, Strider said:

So Judas Priest is being honored for "musical excellence" but they don't get a regular induction with the main inductees? What kind of bullshit is that?

I suspect it's meant to be little more than an opportunity to virtue signal about homosexual men.

On 11/4/2022 at 1:48 AM, redrum said:

Some neighbors I had. They go to town every year in different costumes. 

BRANDON-HALLOWEEN-2019(2).jpg

I'm laughing at that clock - my dad had the same exact one hanging outside on the patio. I had to throw together a last minute costume decades ago, I saw a picture of Flavor Flav, and figured that would work. Had no idea who he was, or what rap even was.. but people had a laugh over it. Dad caught me later, trying to sneak in drunk and putting the clock back in place - that was a WTF are you doing moment?

5 hours ago, paul carruthers said:

Not that I ever paid too much attention to the Rock and Roll hall of fame, but didn't Britney Spears get inducted years ago? If yes, then that's all I need to know about that "hallowed institution".... :rolleyes:

Britney is not in the RRHoF. She's not even eligible until 2024 (eligibility begins 25 years after their first record).

My friend Monique who went the other night said the best performances of the ceremony were Judas Priest, Eurythmics, and Dolly Parton singing "Jolene" with everyone, including Rob Halford.

9 minutes ago, Strider said:

Britney is not in the RRHoF. She's not even eligible until 2024 (eligibility begins 25 years after their first record).

My friend Monique who went the other night said the best performances of the ceremony were Judas Priest, Eurythmics, and Dolly Parton singing "Jolene" with everyone, including Rob Halford.

Well, thanks for clearing that up for me. I know some popstar that had nothing to do with rock and roll got inducted, but it obviously fell out of my mind who it was....

9 minutes ago, paul carruthers said:

Well, thanks for clearing that up for me. I know some popstar that had nothing to do with rock and roll got inducted, but it obviously fell out of my mind who it was....

You might be thinking of Madonna.

5 hours ago, jimmie ray said:

I'm laughing at that clock - my dad had the same exact one hanging outside on the patio. I had to throw together a last minute costume decades ago, I saw a picture of Flavor Flav, and figured that would work. Had no idea who he was, or what rap even was.. but people had a laugh over it. Dad caught me later, trying to sneak in drunk and putting the clock back in place - that was a WTF are you doing moment?

😄

14 hours ago, Strider said:

You might be thinking of Madonna.

What a sad "please look at me" bag of bones she's become. With her and Cher man, it's like America decided not to hurt someone's feelings. So, I'll tell them both: please put your pants on, no one wants to see your 60-year-old asses.

3 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

What a sad "please look at me" bag of bones she's become. With her and Cher man, it's like America decided not to hurt someone's feelings. So, I'll tell them both: please put your pants on, no one wants to see your 60-year-old asses.

Such will be the fate of all these women who perform sex shows during the Super Bowl halftime. But have no fear, Lizzo will likely be the headliner at one soon - so you won't have worry about seeing a boney ass...

2 hours ago, jimmie ray said:

Such will be the fate of all these women who perform sex shows during the Super Bowl halftime. But have no fear, Lizzo will likely be the headliner at one soon - so you won't have worry about seeing a boney ass...

I just threw up a little in my mouth......