2022 NFL Thread

Walter

Wrong call Romo.   Over 100 years that is  a TD.  The rules have gone to hell.  Ground cant cause a fumble?  What about that?  It was a TD.  Such horse shit.  Minnesota only game that I am semi afraid of in Buffalo..  Not scared of GB

Edited by LedZeppfan1977

I took Car too but I have 10 wins.  Best I can get on a 12, have Tampa and Rams.  Let’s go Brady.  They just stopped KC on 4th and 1.  I can’t sand Andy Reid.  GB sure made things more interesting than I thought but they won.

Brady must have turned it over.  They are toast

Edited by LedZeppfan1977

On 10/2/2022 at 9:41 PM, paul carruthers said:

I wouldn't count out Brady yet, but KC looks like an unstoppable machine tonight. Should be a good way to cap off the evening after a rough day of picks....

Well I had a good day and took Tampa.  That game was lost on the opening kickoff by that jackass that fumbled.  Brady could not be happy with him.  Brady is starting to show his age and showing frustration with returning. He likely wish's he was in the FOX pressbox.  

How long is your boy Tua out?

4 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Well I had a good day and took Tampa.  That game was lost on the opening kickoff by that jackass that fumbled.  Brady could not be happy with him.  Brady is starting to show his age and showing frustration with returning. He likely wish's he was in the FOX pressbox.  

I'd rather be in Gisele's box. 

Baltimore has to be sitting there, scratching their heads wondering why they are not 4-0? I mean, two blown leads at home already this season. Bad calls, bad plays, bad decisions. John Harbaugh used to be one of the more stable, smart coaches out there. But lately, it looks like he's lost the plot.

21 hours ago, Strider said:

Baltimore has to be sitting there, scratching their heads wondering why they are not 4-0? I mean, two blown leads at home already this season. Bad calls, bad plays, bad decisions. John Harbaugh used to be one of the more stable, smart coaches out there. But lately, it looks like he's lost the plot.

They would not have beat us even if they kicked the FG

Sheesh. I mean, tonight's game was exactly the kind of game Denver brought Russell Wilson in to win for them. If Russell can't even beat Indianapolis, Denver might as well have kept Drew Lock and saved $250 million. 

7 minutes ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

I bet on Indy and Under.  Oh yeah

Good call on Indy. What was the over/under 42? I knew they wouldn't be scoring much with Taylor and Williams out. What a shit show of a game! Next week isn't much better...Chicago/Washington

23 minutes ago, Walter said:

Good call on Indy. What was the over/under 42? I knew they wouldn't be scoring much with Taylor and Williams out. What a shit show of a game! Next week isn't much better...Chicago/Washington

Yes 42 Walter.  I use Draftkings and Fanduel.  Hockey starts soon.  That is the best money maker in sports for me.  But horses are still the best

11 hours ago, paul carruthers said:

I didn't even waste time watching--I just woke up, saw the box score & rolled my eyes....

But, now that I'm thinking about it, it seems like every division in football has its fair share of mediocre teams, but who had the AFC West being one of the worst.... :rolleyes:

I went to a concert and saw the highlights at the bar we went to after the show. From what I saw it looked like a shit show of a game. Ten sacks and four interceptions combined by the two old quarterbacks.

Forget whatever deterioration there has been of Russell Wilson's physical skills over past few years (lack of quickness, inability to escape the pocket like he used to). His biggest problem is his horrible decision making. He takes sacks at the worst times, throws into coverage. He can throw a beautiful rainbow deep ball but all of his intermediate and short shows are a 50/50 proposition of being on-target. This all goes back to that fateful Super Bowl against the Patriots when all they had to do was run the damn ball.

Seattle is lucky they let him go and didn't burden themselves with a $250 million albatross of a contract.

I guess there has been a recent trend of prime time games going under the total.  I won’t put too much faith in it as it could quickly go the other way.  Like with the Sunday and Monday games coming. 
The Bills play at 1 pm this weekend, kind of rare this year with more prime time games than they have played in ages.  

Parlay for Sunday

New Orleans   money line

Jets +3.5  no tua.  If you believe in Bridgewater then avoid this.  I do not believe in the journeyman.  

Cleveland under the total     ( heavy dose of run for Browns would be expected vs a not so good West coast team vs the run, which means eating the clock up, plus Herbert is reported to be very sore.  )  Ill take a chance under 47.5

I also like the SF game under but its low. 39 and that makes it tough.  Ill take the Rams money line  also. And Green Bay in the morning.  

What kind of craziness are you cooking up Greengrass?   Congrats on being the only other one to pick Indy but myself, but now I see how you picked them. Your just trying to go against the flow.  So you have the giants over GB, Pittsburgh over my Bills with a rookie starting that was picked 3 times last week and they are 14 point doggies.  What are you smoking?

Edited by LedZeppfan1977