2022 NFL Thread

Walter

1 hour ago, paul carruthers said:

Looking ahead to next week, how is the Bills/Chiefs game not on Sunday night? :wacko:

430.  Can’t believe Cleveland blew their game and now I might lose New Orleans .  They blew a big lead.  Crazy shit all over.  OMG Saints up 7.  Fights at end of Bills game.  We don’t need suspension 

I hope Trey White returns next week

like I said,  best bet Saints.  If they hang on I’ll be 8-3 early games.  Lose heartbreaker on Browns, and I think we all lose Jacksonville 

I need RAMS

Epinesa elbowed the zebra

Edited by LedZeppfan1977

Just saw the Cincy/Baltimore score.  Another primetime under.  Unreal.  Now tonight its like 51.5.  I have a tough time playing any game with Vegas under.  They have still a ways to go on defense.  So far the Raiders have not played well nor has Denver.  But at least Denver is getting some W's.  I know Vegas is coming off their first win.  i hope they find some magic tonight vs the hated Chiefs.  Next week my Bills go there. The big question is, will Trey White be ready?  He was scheduled to return yesterday I had thought.  Maybe next week and hopefully Poyer too.  We have that bye week after KC.

I didn't see the game last night, but that roughing the passer call on the Chiefs--what the hell has become of this once great game?

Is this all a knee jerk reaction to how the Dolphins fucked up the Tua situation? I guess defenders these days need to be taught to gently cradle the QBs in their arms and lay them down on a foam mattress... :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, paul carruthers said:

I didn't see the game last night, but that roughing the passer call on the Chiefs--what the hell has become of this once great game?

Is this all a knee jerk reaction to how the Dolphins fucked up the Tua situation? I guess defenders these days need to be taught to gently cradle the QBs in their arms and lay them down on a foam mattress... :rolleyes:

I saw highlights and the Raiders really should have won this game.  KC got lucky on that 2 point conversion. Id like to see the replay of the scrum.

So is that Esmay Prince in your personal photo?

On 10/10/2022 at 8:49 AM, paul carruthers said:

Wow, Jaguars fans were riding so high after beating the Chargers a few weeks ago & now they're all crying in their beer... 🙁

Welcome to the new NFL. This week's hero is next week's zero.

37 minutes ago, paul carruthers said:

Once again, I didn't watch the Thursday Night turd bowl, I just wonder how the Bears only managed 7 at home. Is their offensive play calling that fucking bad??? 😳

Somehow the idiots moved the ball between the lines and then could not finish.  Fields looks lost.  The orange uniforms looked like Pop Warner uniforms.  What a joke. I only saw a couple minutes of it out of sheer curiosity since I ponied up for Prime, AGAIN, as I had to get a bunch of Christmas gifts for grandkids so since I have the prime I checked it out.  I am going to keep it beyond December 1 so I can see the  Bills at New England game, the only one they are on I believe. No other way to see it.  Now that streaming is the way to fight back against the big companies like Spectrum and Direct Tv (in my market), they have other ways to get you.  I know Comcast is big in other areas.  Spectrum is the monster here.  So I basically have to pay extra to watch that Bills game.  Maybe there will be some others, cant get much worse than Wash and Chicago.

On 10/14/2022 at 12:23 PM, paul carruthers said:

I looked ahead to Week 7, and that game is Saints at Cardinals, so these Thursday Night matchups aren't getting any better. Like I've said before, the NFL should just do away with Thursday football except for Thanksgiving, but I'm sure dollar signs is all they care about....

Its a  little better than Wash and Chicago which is as bad as it gets.  Even the Jets are more attractable now. 

I wonder if Andy Reid is going to double team Gabriel Davis after what he did to them in the 4th quarter.  I mean, 4 TDS, and a couple on 4th and a mile. Josh Allen was as good as as good gets and fucking McDernuts still has a job.  I would have fired him in the locker room. There would be a line to coach this team. With the talent they have.  This is the best team the Bills have ever had.  That includes the 4 Super Bowl teams.  Hansen was great on D and Bruce Smith is still the best defensive player ever.  But they balance is better here and Jim Kelly would be the first to say Allen is better than he ever was.  I have a ball signed by Jim.  its an NFL ball i got in 1990 from someone that knew Ralph Wilson.  Has Tagliabe signature as he was the commissioner of the day, after Rozelle.  And it is signed in silver ink, "Rick, you can play on my team any day, Jim Kelly".  I wish he had not personalized it but oh well.  Somehow it deflated and I had this sports store guy send it to Wilson and they fixed the inner liner. I think an ex girlfriend put a sewing needle between the seams to fuck me.   Seriously.  The bitch was nuts. 

Just put a crazy 10 team parlay in on Draftkings.  Cant believe they take it.  If I win its $977.  For $2.

NO +3

Pittsburgh +9.5

Vikings (money)

Atlanta  (money line)

Indy  (money)

Baltimore (money)

Cleveland (money)

Seattle  (Money)  even though I think I have Arizona on my contest pics?

Bills

Dallas (+6.50

Ha

MiAMI  going with Sylar.  rookie

Edited by LedZeppfan1977

20 minutes ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Its a  little better than Wash and Chicago which is as bad as it gets.  Even the Jets are more attractable now. 

I wonder if Andy Reid is going to double team Gabriel Davis after what he did to them in the 4th quarter.  I mean, 4 TDS, and a couple on 4th and a mile. Josh Allen was as good as as good gets and fucking McDernuts still has a job.  I would have fired him in the locker room. There would be a line to coach this team. With the talent they have.  This is the best team the Bills have ever had.  That includes the 4 Super Bowl teams.  Hansen was great on D and Bruce Smith is still the best defensive player ever.  But they balance is better here and Jim Kelly would be the first to say Allen is better than he ever was.  I have a ball signed by Jim.  its an NFL ball i got in 1990 from someone that knew Ralph Wilson.  Has Tagliabe signature as he was the commissioner of the day, after Rozelle.  And it is signed in silver ink, "Rick, you can play on my team any day, Jim Kelly".  I wish he had not personalized it but oh well.  Somehow it deflated and I had this sports store guy send it to Wilson and they fixed the inner liner. I think an ex girlfriend put a sewing needle between the seams to fuck me.   Seriously.  The bitch was nuts. 

Just put a crazy 10 team parlay in on Draftkings.  Cant believe they take it.  If I win its $977.  For $2.

NO +3

Pittsburgh +9.5

Vikings (money)

Atlanta  (money line)

Indy  (money)

Baltimore (money)

Cleveland (money)

Seattle  (Money)  even though I think I have Arizona on my contest pics?

Bills

Dallas (+6.50

Ha

MiAMI  going with Sylar.  rookie

Andy Dalton starting vs his old team, but is without 3 receivers.  Ouch.  

Not too much to gripe about early, but that all could change by 4pm. So, is it just that Aaron Rodgers has no receivers or has father time finally caught up with him and old man Brady...

Dreadful first half down in Miami, our starting QB got knocked out & I have little faith in Bridgewater. I just hope Bills/Chiefs will live up to the hype...

Tampa about to score, hoping only 3.  Stepnosku is a moron.  Can’t beat a shitty NE has been team.  The Jets, Miami and Bills will all beat NE.  Browns stinking up their stadium.  Colts are in it.  

FALCONS about to go 6-0 vs spread

Rogers body slammed.  3-3.  Jax about to score on me again

Last time I pick Indy

Edited by LedZeppfan1977