2022 NFL Thread

Walter

1 hour ago, paul carruthers said:

I can see that steady plummet in the pool standings coming. Thanks a lot, Baltimore, Jacksonville and the damn Bears & Packers... :(

I feel like I'm going to be wrong on all of my picks this week, but I just checked and I have 2 right so far.  So...yay? 

11 hours ago, paul carruthers said:

That was definitely the game of the day for the NFL. I'm not even going to worry about the Eagles & Boys, I'll just turn on the Guardians game and hope they close it out...

I do not know much about this pitcher the Indians will send out in game 5?  I figured Cole would get the Yankees to game 5.  Josh Allen sure came through for the Bills again.  This  guy that replaced Doboll is good. I am expecting Trey White to return vs Green Bay and Rogers.  Lefluer will have them in desperation mode.  A prime time night game in Buffalo.  I remember going to many.  But you have to leave 10-15 minutes early if you expect to get home in an hour and a half rather than 3-4 hours in traffic. 

23 hours ago, Strider said:

And now we see the limitations of having Cooper Rush as your quarterback...and Mike McCarthy as your coach.

With that said...the Cowboys were the better team on the field Sunday night in Philly. 3 turnovers and still scored 17 straight points to pull to within three points. No Dakota at qb, no Schultz at te, young o-line in loud ass Philly. Micah Parsons is such a difference maker. Looking forward to the December rematch in Dallas.

If season ended Dallas would have a WC.  Based on their remaining schedule they would have nobody to blame but themselves if they don’t get in.  Their chances are good of at least a Wild Card.  Lions and Bears on deck.  Games they should win.  NE 7.5 favorites vs the stinking Bears. The worst team in NFL.  

2 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

If season ended Dallas would have a WC.  Based on their remaining schedule they would have nobody to blame but themselves if they don’t get in.  Their chances are good of at least a Wild Card.  Lions and Bears on deck.  Games they should win.  NE 7.5 favorites vs the stinking Bears. The worst team in NFL.  

Broncos and Panthers are probably worse.

11 minutes ago, shnflacwav said:

Broncos and Panthers are probably worse.

Broncos, Bears, Panthers, Commodes. Flip a coin. Broncos lost to the Colts in an unwatchable Thursday night game. Duh Bears did them one better by losing to the hapless 1-4 Commodes in another incompetent Thursday night game. As if to say hold on Chicago, Denver went out again on prime time tv and found new ways to lose on Monday night.

So, I think a Bears-Broncos game is needed to determine the worst team in the league.