2023 MLB Thread....

paul carruthers

45 minutes ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Kingsosa boys in town and tomorrow night John Means will start!!!

Well, with the way this season has been for the Cardinals and the way this season has been for your Orioles, it wouldn't surprise me if the Cardinals sweep the Orioles.  Just like the Cardinals won 2 out 3 against the Braves.  I admit it is hard to admit defeat but I  believe I did shortly after the All-star game.  It's pretty rare for this to happen to an historic franchise like the Saint Louis Cardinals but it happens.  

1 hour ago, kingzoso said:

Well, with the way this season has been for the Cardinals and the way this season has been for your Orioles, it wouldn't surprise me if the Cardinals sweep the Orioles.  Just like the Cardinals won 2 out 3 against the Braves.  I admit it is hard to admit defeat but I  believe I did shortly after the All-star game.  It's pretty rare for this to happen to an historic franchise like the Saint Louis Cardinals but it happens.  

No sweep by Cardinals!  No way.  9-5 good guys.  11-5 Orioles!!!

Edited by LedZeppfan1977

14 hours ago, kingzoso said:

My Orioles have not been swept in 86 series and NEVER since Adley Raushman has arrived.  We just might sweep 🧹 your ass

18 hours ago, kingzoso said:

Your boys first assignment for Means, who makes his  much awaited start tonight in return from Tommy John.  We will have plenty of lumber on hand as well 

7 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Your boys first assignment for Means, who makes his  much awaited start tonight in return from Tommy John.  We will have plenty of lumber on hand as well 

Who the Fuck is this Means you are constantly bragging about?  It seems like he might have to go back on the IL by the way the Cardinals smoked him tonight.  Just 5 innings tonight?  Even Tommy John pitched better after having surgery in his own name.  I realize the Saint Louis Cardinals are done for this season, but Adam Wainwright won his 199th game over your Baltimore Orioles. I said this once and I'll say it again, the Orioles will not make it to the World Series.  The Houston Astros will, probably against Atlanta.  

Just like your Buffalo Bills, they will CHOKE when it really matters.

On 9/12/2023 at 9:36 PM, kingzoso said:

Who the Fuck is this Means you are constantly bragging about?  It seems like he might have to go back on the IL by the way the Cardinals smoked him tonight.  Just 5 innings tonight?  Even Tommy John pitched better after having surgery in his own name.  I realize the Saint Louis Cardinals are done for this season, but Adam Wainwright won his 199th game over your Baltimore Orioles. I said this once and I'll say it again, the Orioles will not make it to the World Series.  The Houston Astros will, probably against Atlanta.  

Just like your Buffalo Bills, they will CHOKE when it really matters.

You are so full of shit. Means pitched his first game in over 500 games.  First time since Tommy John surgery.  Any clue what that is asshole?  He pitched well. Not his fault they did not hit.  Did not care about this series as Tampa is coming in.  A team that is actually in the race unlike the old Cardinals.  Money burners.  No pitching at all.  They got two HRs in that game.  Other than that Means was excellent. We did not hit. St Louis is a meaningless opponent.  You should go put your money down on the playoffs since you are so confident.  

The only thing your team does is go buy established players like Goldshmidt, they are the same as the Yankees.  They do not develop talent they steal it.

Edited by LedZeppfan1977

12 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

The only thing your team does is go buy established players like Goldshmidt, they are the same as the Yankees.  They do not develop talent they steal it.

How can one "steal" talent if it's a mutual decision amongst teams and players to trade for such "talent"?   Speaking of trades, how is Jack Flaherty doing for your Orioles?  I find it amusing that you think that the Baltimore Orioles are going to win the World Series this year.  When was the Last time the Orioles were even in the World Series?  40 Years ago.  40.  1983.  I think you will have to wait another 40 years until that happens again.  

On 9/14/2023 at 3:50 AM, LedZeppfan1977 said:

You are so full of shit. Means pitched his first game in over 500 games.  First time since Tommy John surgery.  Any clue what that is asshole?  He pitched well. Not his fault they did not hit.  Did not care about this series as Tampa is coming in.  A team that is actually in the race unlike the old Cardinals.  Money burners.  No pitching at all.  They got two HRs in that game.  Other than that Means was excellent. We did not hit. St Louis is a meaningless opponent.  You should go put your money down on the playoffs since you are so confident.  

Baltimore CHOKES again.  1-7.  Again, how is Jack Flaherty working out for your team?  The Orioles will lose in the first round of the Wild Card.

Sayonara Shohei Ohtani.

Already injured his right elbow. Now a right oblique injury. A sure sign his body is breaking down under the strain of being a pitcher and an everyday hitter. I appreciate his attempt to be a two-way player...it's been fun to watch and the only bright spot for the Angels. But if I were a team interested in him, I'd be wary of throwing $500 million his way. Like Mike Trout, I think we've seen the best of Ohtani and I wonder if he'll ever make it through a season without getting hurt.

On 9/14/2023 at 5:52 PM, kingzoso said:

How can one "steal" talent if it's a mutual decision amongst teams and players to trade for such "talent"?   Speaking of trades, how is Jack Flaherty doing for your Orioles?  I find it amusing that you think that the Baltimore Orioles are going to win the World Series this year.  When was the Last time the Orioles were even in the World Series?  40 Years ago.  40.  1983.  I think you will have to wait another 40 years until that happens again.  

Not so good.  He doubtfully will be used in playoffs.  So 3 notifications from you?  I shouldn’t waste my time 

23 minutes ago, paul carruthers said:

ebk, have you ever thought about going to that Splash zone section, or is that not for you...  :D

Not a chance on this earth!!  :)  Not only don't I want to get wet, but those seats are so far away they may as well be in another zip code! 

On 9/15/2023 at 9:58 PM, kingzoso said:

Baltimore CHOKES again.  1-7.  Again, how is Jack Flaherty working out for your team?  The Orioles will lose in the first round of the Wild Card.

Dont you look like the dumb ass you are now.  Orioles beat up Astros again, after winning season series from Tampa and still have best record in the AL.  Should have best record in baseball if Atlanta did not play in a garbage division.  So what have you to say about the Orioles season now moron?  Your constant bud slinging has no merit.

Edited by LedZeppfan1977

15 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Dont you look like the dumb ass you are now.  Orioles beat up Astros again, after winning season series from Tampa and still have best record in the AL.  Should have best record in baseball if Atlanta did not play in a garbage division.  So what have you to say about the Orioles season now moron?  Your constant bud slinging has no merit.

You can call me all the ignorant and inane words you want.  Words are just that, words. Doesn't bother or affect me at all.  I will say this again about your Orioles, best record or not, they will not make it to the World Series.  And what the Fuck is "bud slinging?"  I have never heard of those two words put together before.