2023-2024 NFL Season Thread

Walter

4 hours ago, custard pie man said:

so Giants/ Jets may actually be a good game for once, does Cincy  give San Fran their 3rd straight loss coming off bye?

I doubt it.  I’m going with Giants because even though Jets D better than Giants D, of late Giants D has been better and Jets offense stinks.  The Giants have Barkley .   They must try and get him the ball beyond the first line of defenders as the Jets have maybe the best D line but they are suspect in the secondary.  But it’s a toss up.  

On 10/22/2023 at 5:13 PM, Metta said:

Oh they went all right... straight into the 💩er.... to the lowly Patriots no less. 🤣🤣🤣

Man pRicky... you just can't win... I'll admit though... there is always a little tear in my eye as I watch your eternal existence of miserable defeat. 🤭

Anyways I am actually rooting for the Bills and hopefully they make it all the way to the Superbowl this year 🤗.... if only to watch you wallow in the sheer agony of taking up the Grand Wazoo jut one more time.... 🤭 🍆🍆🍆💩

See ya soon short stuff... 😘

How ya been Nick?

It's amazing how fast you can go from the penthouse to the outhouse in the NFL. I'm actually hearing some chatter from the sports talking heads about trading Brock Purdy for Kirk Cousins.

I'll start worrying about the Niners if they eat it against the Bungles Sunday....

Edited by paul carruthers

On 10/23/2023 at 6:25 PM, paul carruthers said:

Should I be worried about my Dolphins?

No. The Dolphins played a top tier team in enemy territory.
If McCorkle come back to his native state and wins, then maybe.

Think of 'The Gift of the Magi'. 
Buffalo beats Miami, New England beats Buffalo.... so Miami beats the shit out of New England.

11 hours ago, jabe said:

No. The Dolphins played a top tier team in enemy territory.
If McCorkle come back to his native state and wins, then maybe.

Think of 'The Gift of the Magi'. 
Buffalo beats Miami, New England beats Buffalo.... so Miami beats the shit out of New England.

Jabe is basically right here. No, dont worry about Miami until Buffalo comes calling.  LOL.  The Bills have many injured on D, that is the ONLY reason NE sucked out that game.  They still suck, Miami will murder them. 

6 hours ago, Bong-Man said:

NFL Fans Can't Wait For Massive 'Snow Game' On Sunday (msn.com)

6" to 14' inches.  Sounds fun!

Lions could easily lose Monday night.  Injuries are taking their toll.

They will roll the Raiders!

Cant stand Nance and Romo.  Act like cheerleaders.  49ers defense beat wake up.  If they blow this game that would be 3 in a row.  Long way to go.  

Giants kicker and Doboll blow game vs Jets.   That fat elf 🧝‍♂️ Doboll!  Hand ball to Barkley one more time and Giants win.  

Edited by LedZeppfan1977

12 hours ago, Badgeholder Still said:

If they can get the gang back together they should be back in business after the bye.

Lions probably need Montgomery available before they are truly back in gear. 

No doubt Montgomery will help.  But they can beat the damn Raiders I would think.

ok which Bills team shows up against kc? the one who dominates and qb is all world? the won who plays well enough to lose? or the one  who just doesn't show up? I'm thinking Allen and his team will be hitting  on all cylinders but  the worst thing that could happen to them was that KC got ass kicked by Broncos, game of the week