MERCH?

Damn those lousy band t-shirts.

Always worthless quality and never in my size.

It's not easy when your blessed with the good ol' bottle neck shaped body.

If there will be an official Tribute concert t-shirt I sure hope they will stay unique and not be widely copied over in Asia.

Since we are only 20.000 attending it would have been cool if they handed out numbered t-shirts at the entrance. B)

What do ya' think?

HG wont miss the chance to make a fast buck. I only hope its official band (or Ahmet Ertegun) merch we all need the spirit of Peter Grant looking down protecting the bands and the fans interests.

Mothers Hip?

If there will be an official Tribute concert t-shirt I sure hope they will stay unique and not be widely copied over in Asia.

Since we are only 20.000 attending it would have been cool if they handed out numbered t-shirts at the entrance. B)

What do ya' think?

I think thats a great idea! I hope they do something like that, I cant believe I got tickets!! I'd practically lost hope over as month ago but got my email the other day. Cant wait to meet plenty of likeminded zep fans too, this is gonna be special!

What do ya' think?

I think that's brilliant! Love the idea.

Yeah! I really like that design to.

My concert buddy and I have thought about making our own t-shirts for the concert.

Nothing fancy since it's only regular ink transfer.

I posted a message about the numbered t-shirts on harveygoldsmith.com

Let's hope that they will pick up the idea! :D

The numbered t shirt would only work if they were included in the price. Eg what if someone bought 10? OK so you are only allowed 1 each.....what if 8000 people didnt want one? do they go on general sale or does Harvey lose his deposit?

Devils Advocate I guess.

The numbered t shirt would only work if they were included in the price. Eg what if someone bought 10? OK so you are only allowed 1 each.....what if 8000 people didnt want one? do they go on general sale or does Harvey lose his deposit?

Devils Advocate I guess.

Yes of course.

They would have to give them away.

And I can't think of anyone who would not like to have his/her shirt so this should result in everyone going home with one t-shirt.

There was a plan to give away Wearing and Tearing as a single at Knebworth, something similar would be pretty cool. I suspect it will just be the usual t-shirts and fridge magnets personally....

I should imagine for this special occasion there will be.

I sure do hope you are right.

Let us all cross our fingers and pray that we will go home with a fine piece of unique rock memorybilia. Other than our memories of course.

THAT is the one email I just received from "no reply@ahmetertegun" in my junk email box. It was an email selling souvenir crap from the concert I can't go see because I didn't get a golden passcode.

Urgh - you talk about my heart STOPPING for that moment before I opened the magical email.

Souvenirs... :boohoo:

Urgh,

Maid

Well i got a t shirt that came with the new song remains the same collector edition and they said thoese were collectables. Now i know it has nothing to do with the concert. But thats the most recent bit of collectors MERCH availible. Only this is you get all these replica tickets and glossies with it to which makes the package pretty sweet. But i predic within days of the gig we will see the shirts and posters surface. They will have them in the venue if the music has changed theres almost one that that hasnt, The people selling knock off posters and pictures. Which was a big problem for zep in the past... and time repeats its self.

THE SONG REMAINS THE SAME

Archived