Jimmy's Hair

Cat

Jimmy's beautiful silver locks(I hope he NEVER cuts his hair short AGAIN!)PremiereMightGetLoudArrivalsTIFF-2.jpg

This has got to be the most beautiful photo of him recently, his eyes are stunning!:

unwatermarked.jpg

And his sexy ponytail:

JimmyOlympicClosingBeijing.jpg

jimmyscclosing.jpg

:wub:

I know me too...he looks so amazing with long hair, it just wouldn't be the same ya know.

Oh and those are gorgeious pics :)

• 1 month later...
Here are a couple for you, but it's the jacket which is pink... ;)

jp2001.jpg

THis just reminds me of this Yardbirds song...

All you pretty women,

Stand in line,

I can make love to you baby,

In an hour's time.

Now i'm a man

I spell M-A-N...man.

Dunno why, naughty me...

Whoops, sorry. :notworthy:

Thank so much! :D

Welcome, girl! :)

All you pretty women,

Stand in line,

I can make love to you baby,In an hour's time.

Now i'm a man

I spell M-A-N...man.

is he talking about us?? :rolleyes::D

That line would be long, long, long long, long, long, long,long long, long, long, long....oops, my finger freezes up on the keyboard! :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

He looks like an aristocrat from Renaissiance Italy with his long hair, pink velvet clothing and unsmiling expression.

All you pretty women,

Stand in line,

I can make love to you baby,

In an hour's time.

Now i'm a man

I spell M-A-N...man.

Dunno why, naughty me...

• 2 months later...

*Jessica knocks on the door and yells* hey pagettes, I've got a present for you! *leaves the present on the door step and quickly runs away*

jimmypage40up1_zps0d6c4435.jpg

One of the best photos I've seen of the young Mr. Page. In most older photos, his eyes appear to be a dark brown but in this one, they appear look greenish-hazel. He had, what Americans refer to as "black Irish" coloring; i.e. black hair, pale skin and green or blue eyes.

One of the best photos I've seen of the young Mr. Page. In most older photos, his eyes appear to be a dark brown but in this one, they appear look greenish-hazel. He had, what Americans refer to as "black Irish" coloring; i.e. black hair, pale skin and green or blue eyes.

They are green. At first I thought they were brown as well. I think he named his song "Emerald Eyes" after them. :) There are a couple of more recent color ones where the green shows up very well.I had never heard of that before. That must also have been the case with Vivien Leigh. She had the exact coloring as Jimmy. She also had green eyes, hence being perfect to play Scarlet.

Archived