Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

A hairdo only a mother can love!!! I love the mullet, but this pic, is atrocious!!! He's so feminine!!!

I don't believe I just said that!! :huh:

:lol:

Robert has said that the mullet made him look like a waitress....so I think he shares your opinion, KMS. ;)

I found it!! :yay:

robertplant033.jpg

This man has got to be THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVE! In the 70's, 80's 90's, 2000's. Name the decade. He is It! Even those cheesy pics of the 80's could not weaken the man's sex appeal!

C'mon everybody we have got to make Robert the sexiest man of THE YEAR THIS YEAR!!!! :rolleyes:

Edited by Robert's Plant

^^LOL! Those pics are interesting and looks like Robert is surely enjoying it! When I was in the Google search looking at the Jimmy pics from Japan, I typed in Robert's name and looks like in one of those pics while he was at the game, he was yelling something to the dancers, wonder what it was? Something funny I am sure. :)

BTW, I didn't care much for his 80's hair. I love the hair on him shoulder length the best, I think it fits him better. It really brings out his sexiness. But he does have a gorgeous smile, regardless.

Edited by Melanie_72

As some of the pics that were posted here weren't exactly of a big smile....some were only a grin...well, maybe this one suits this thread :rolleyes:

msgcheer.jpg

The photographers don't waste ANY opportunity, do they?

:lol:

It took me a minute to see the dancers.