Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

OOhhh!! And what a contribution you have!!!!!!! Thanks for the gr8 pics Sunray, you make our day!!! :rolleyes:

Not a problem Julie darlin. Sunray has supplied us with the best photos of our fave there is. Quite a genius herself! Bottom line is WE ALL LUVVV ROBERT and his smile, his hair, his jeans!! :rolleyes:

Oh you flatterers! I wish I could say that I had an extensive collection that I had amassed over the years, but I've just searched the nooks and crannies of the internet over the last few months "stealing" pix others have so generously provided. But it's a lot of fun sharing them knowing they're going toward a good cause: the cause of perpetuating the beauty that is Robert Anthony Plant (haha that was so corny!).

1990-06-30_Knebworth_03.jpg

Oh you flatterers! I wish I could say that I had an extensive collection that I had amassed over the years, but I've just searched the nooks and crannies of the internet over the last few months "stealing" pix others have so generously provided. But it's a lot of fun sharing them knowing they're going toward a good cause: the cause of perpetuating the beauty that is Robert Anthony Plant (haha that was so corny!)

No it wasn't! I say stuff like that all the time....

How about a Fantasies about Robert thread???? That could be interesting

Hell, we could do a thread on every part of Robert. His eyes, his ears, nose, legs, feet, etc...Oh, the possibilities! :D

It will never stop! This poor photo thread will be over run with Robert's anatomy photos! :lol: If he ever came on here he'd probably be like "WTF - why are there 20 pics of my chin on here??" LOL But I think the next one should be about that hair!! B)

Oh you flatterers! I wish I could say that I had an extensive collection that I had amassed over the years, but I've just searched the nooks and crannies of the internet over the last few months "stealing" pix others have so generously provided. But it's a lot of fun sharing them knowing they're going toward a good cause: the cause of perpetuating the beauty that is Robert Anthony Plant (haha that was so corny!).

1990-06-30_Knebworth_03.jpg

Oooh Sunray, you never cease to please with the feast of Robert's pics. This is one of my favorites. Yes, he has the smile that could sink millions of females to the floor in an instant. How is it a man could have so many things goin' on at the same time?

His smile, his hair, his body, his eyes, his voice, his jewelry, his clothes, his bulge (I mean-pants) :rolleyes:

Lord have mercy!

Well, more for you ladies, but I'm not swooning over him as much the way he looks now. The pics at the game are nice... when he genuinely smiles, yes, he's still handsome... it's only in small glances you see the young Plant now... whereas it was the other way around back in the 70s.

Logan is only two months older than myself. Carmen has kids, Robert is a grandfather. :blink:

I get so flustered when I watch concerts from in the 70s. :wub: Oh yes, a fantasies thread would not be a good idea. :P

BTW, what do you mean by pre 75 teeth??

Edited by 70sPercy'sPet

Well, more for you ladies, but I'm not swooning over him as much the way he looks now. The pics at the game are nice... when he genuinely smiles, yes, he's still handsome... it's only in small glances you see the young Plant now... whereas it was the other way around back in the 70s.

I get so flustered when I watch concerts from in the 70s. :wub: Oh yes, a fantasies thread would not be a good idea. :P

BTW, what do you mean by pre 75 teeth??

Getting older is not for sissys, and Robert makes many small comments about himself getting older. Even in the Hall of Fame Induction speech he teases about it. In the MSG the other night he also said he's kind of "creeky" now. He knows his looks have changed, and I think he accepts it, but is a little sad even his absolute beauty had faded with time passing.

He still is a handsome man and still is sexy in his own right, but the younger Robert Plant was and is the dream weaver of fantasies. :wub:

P.S. If you look closely at TSRTS DVD from '73 you will notice his teeth are missing on the side. All high profile people get their teeth fixed when the money comes rolling in.

My bad, RP...sorry for the brain fart! :P You are a genius, m'love, for coming up with the idea for this thread :notworthy:

17_342_orig.jpg

1221rp.jpg

11_314_orig.jpg

KMSLOVESJULIE!!!!!! :kiss:

These are wonderful, the Sexiest thing about this Man is his Smile!!!! or lack of it at times, maybe just that Grin!!! :blush:

btw!!! I just adore the one with blue shirt, and the CHEST!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: ooooooh yeah!!!!!!