Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

Me too!!! She's beautiful, and I LOVE the way she looks at him!!

As For Robert, he's just ~dreamy~ as usual!!! Love the boots!!! or maybe these are shoes!!!

Thank You LZFan!!!!

You guys are welcome. Have to share the Robert love. I think those looks are what causes the speculation of them dating.

rpak1.jpg

Sorry to those of you who don't like Alison, but I love this picture.

You guys are welcome. Have to share the Robert love. I think those looks are what causes the speculation of them dating.

I think he has a crush on her and has for a long time and I love the pics of these two together! In the making of the Raising Sand CD video on youtube, he said he had always been a fan and it seems like he was really in major awe of her. Honestly, if I were Alison, it would be hard for me to keep my hands off Robert, LOL!!!

I wondered where to put this, maybe a new thread? But as everything files under hot pics of Robert I guess this one should as well.

plant1967.jpg

look he has groupies already. lol.

so yeah...don't Plant it-smoke it?

Thank you for posting this one; it is one of my favorites.

Edited by eternal light

I wondered where to put this, maybe a new thread? But as everything files under hot pics of Robert I guess this one should as well.

plant1967.jpg

look he has groupies already. lol.

so yeah...don't Plant it-smoke it?

do you think he still smokes pot?

do you think he still smokes pot?

My inner instinct says no (?)…because after reading and hearing and watching so many interviews with him I feel like he gets his high elsewhere (from music?).

I think maybe life has hit him so hard he grew up…I believe he even said so much once, that after the accident in Rhodes, his son's death and Bonzo's demise he lost something of his optimism and the carefree element.

But you never know….:)

Speaking of hot pics of Robert.... does anyone have the full photo of where this is from? This is my FAVE pic of him, and I'm looking for where this photo actually came from, preferrably in a larger size. B)

mipfz5.jpg

Speaking of hot pics of Robert.... does anyone have the full photo of where this is from? This is my FAVE pic of him, and I'm looking for where this photo actually came from, preferrably in a larger size. B)

mipfz5.jpg

This is the best I've got. I'll search more!

1975_RP_JP_JB.jpg