Pet Peeves

Hotplant

I can't describe to you how horrid this teacher is. It's ridiculous. We never do anything in the class, she's lazy. We have to do the grunt work. As a matter of fact, she had the enriched class (my class) make the final for the other classes. She assigned us groups and stories and said make my final.

I can't describe to you how horrid this teacher is. It's ridiculous. We never do anything in the class, she's lazy. We have to do the grunt work. As a matter of fact, she had the enriched class (my class) make the final for the other classes. She assigned us groups and stories and said make my final.

Are you nearing the end of your schooling career? I went through a similar thing with my Media Studies teacher when I did my A-Levels (not mandatory for post-16 year old students). She was so terrible and not exactly the brightest spark. My mum once called her up to ask her how I was getting on with a project (It was on Zeppelin. My teacher never thought it was a good enough idea. But not only did I get a B for the rough draft alone, I also got a personal article written for me, via email, from a writer at Classic Rock magazine. Oh, how I loved the look on her her face after that!) and she pretty much told my mum that it was hard, because she was getting 'complacent with the kids', since we'd be leaving school shortly. My mum was pretty much like, 'I'm not the one you ought to be saying that to!'

I waited it out, knowing I wouldn't be there for much longer, but I really wish someone had told her sooner just how shit she was.

Yes indeed. And things called menopause and endometriosis. I told my wife Im going to ask for some libido enhancers for her. haha. I wonder if those organic ones really work?

There's only one thing that I know works - Bed and Breakfast getaways. Women love to mess up someone else's frilly bed, for some reason. But it has to be one with no TV in the room, and that means no football for you!

Are you nearing the end of your schooling career? I went through a similar thing with my Media Studies teacher when I did my A-Levels (not mandatory for post-16 year old students). She was so terrible and not exactly the brightest spark. My mum once called her up to ask her how I was getting on with a project (It was on Zeppelin. My teacher never thought it was a good enough idea. But not only did I get a B for the rough draft alone, I also got a personal article written for me, via email, from a writer at Classic Rock magazine. Oh, how I loved the look on her her face after that!) and she pretty much told my mum that it was hard, because she was getting 'complacent with the kids', since we'd be leaving school shortly. My mum was pretty much like, 'I'm not the one you ought to be saying that to!'

I waited it out, knowing I wouldn't be there for much longer, but I really wish someone had told her sooner just how shit she was.

I only have two years left of school after this year. My teachres make me so mad. I have this figured out, it isn't the kids' fault that American coming falling more and more below , it's the teachers! They just don't seem to care.

^well, it was just weird, cause i didnt quite kick the six pack, sort of just hit it while walking...and the motion of that combined with the brick steps...just made every cap loose, or decapped. luckily i have more beer. but to be honest, it was a bit of a tragic moment for a second there.

the ones that went three steps were all decapped and the ones on the first and second step still had caps, but were fizzing.

Death in the family when it comes at Christmas time. You would think that people would wait until all the gifts have been opened before they travel on.

Sniff, I get sad every year around Christmas myself for obvious reasons.

I wish you and yours good memories and best wish's for anyone lost.

Remember the good things about them....the rest is a waste of time :)

Sniff, I get sad every year around Christmas myself for obvious reasons.

I wish you and yours good memories and best wish's for anyone lost.

Remember the good things about them....the rest is a waste of time :)

Thank you, and happy thoughts to you as well. Today was strange. I woke up from a dream where a departed loved one had taken me by the hand and led me to a room to show me something, interrupting me as I was packing a few personal records. I could not see what he was trying to show me. Then I woke up. It was only later that I heard the news that one of his family members had moved on. Maybe that is what he was trying to tell me.

Thank you, and happy thoughts to you as well. Today was strange. I woke up from a dream where a departed loved one had taken me by the hand and led me to a room to show me something, interrupting me as I was packing a few personal records. I could not see what he was trying to show me. Then I woke up. It was only later that I heard the news that one of his family members had moved on. Maybe that is what he was trying to tell me.

It could be...also the entity could be giving you the heads up to stay strong.

Your welcome.

I think the people we lose are kept in our dreams for a good reason. I rarely dream, but the last one I had was very strange. I dreamed a nephew had come back, we were in a Plymouth Voyager which was actually the last car he owned. Why I was driving I dunno, probably because he was quite drunk. Snow was coming down heavily and for some reason I had to drive right off the side of a huge cliff, it was the only option. The reason for it was unclear because I bolted straight up out of bed.

Very odd. I don't really like dreams :mellow:

Your welcome.

I think the people we lose are kept in our dreams for a good reason. I rarely dream, but the last one I had was very strange. I dreamed a nephew had come back, we were in a Plymouth Voyager which was actually the last car he owned. Why I was driving I dunno, probably because he was quite drunk. Snow was coming down heavily and for some reason I had to drive right off the side of a huge cliff, it was the only option. The reason for it was unclear because I bolted straight up out of bed.

Pretty odd indeed. My last vehicle was a voyager as well...ohh well...as of driving off a cliff, maybe you could of used your powers to fly B) Live your life and don't fear the dreams. If anything, fight em.

Pretty odd indeed. My last vehicle was a voyager as well...ohh well...as of driving off a cliff, maybe you could of used your powers to fly B) Live your life and don't fear the dreams. If anything, fight em.

Now there's an idea....I've pretty much taught myself not to dream. I may remember one every year or two :D

Seems Paris awaits.

Your welcome.

How strange! I had a similar dream where the person was driving his car and it rolled over. I quickly turned the car right side up (amazing what you can do in dreams) and he straightened up and told me that he would always be there to comfort me. He sang the words actually. Very sweet of him I thought.

Now there's an idea....I've pretty much taught myself not to dream. I may remember one every year or two :D

Seems Paris awaits.

lol Paris? what in paris other than the eifel tower awaits?

Dream baby Dream!!! you would be surprised what is given to you through your dreams B)

If someone wants me to celebrate their birthday within the next 2 months (my friends is coming up) I'm gonna tell them to get fucked because nobody is celebrating mine. Whoopity damn fucking do.

Hang on, going into "adults should get over it" mode. Right, should stop feeling sorry for myself, not my fault i'm a fucking worthless POS that nobody wants to affiliate themselves with.

And with that, people are becoming a pet peeve.

And if someone says to me "why don't you go out with friends?" when they reply to this, think hard on how you might get yourself here, because I don't have any. My current and only is in Kansas City.

Wow....this sucks. :D

If someone wants me to celebrate their birthday within the next 2 months (my friends is coming up) I'm gonna tell them to get fucked because nobody is celebrating mine. Whoopity damn fucking do.

Hang on, going into "adults should get over it" mode. Right, should stop feeling sorry for myself, not my fault i'm a fucking worthless POS that nobody wants to affiliate themselves with.

And with that, people are becoming a pet peeve.

And if someone says to me "why don't you go out with friends?" when they reply to this, think hard on how you might get yourself here, because I don't have any. My current and only is in Kansas City.

Wow....this sucks. :D

Stay strong brother!!! Target practice relives the stress. Make sure you view the targets as Terrorists!!!

Archived