Pet Peeves

Hotplant

I hate people that spit, especially constantly. It's just gross. Have some manners. Bothers me about Major League Baseball games. They're constantly doing it.

All TV stations cutting away from end of movie and closing credits just to put some pathetic promo in. Sometimes we like to see credits and possibly a good tune is playing. Even cable does it.

didnt have the chance to read through 190 pages... so im guessing it would probably be mentioned

people who play their Ipod's at ear peircing levels even for someone 3 metres away from them

people who go into a library where it has TURN MOBILE PHONE OFF and promptly sit there messaging and recieving calls with the loudest longest most stupid tones ever.

but other than that.... can't complain

WOMEN DRIVERS.... lol j/k

I hate people that spit, especially constantly. It's just gross. Have some manners. Bothers me about Major League Baseball games. They're constantly doing it.

All TV stations cutting away from end of movie and closing credits just to put some pathetic promo in. Sometimes we like to see credits and possibly a good tune is playing. Even cable does it.

Spitting in public is one of the most disgusting habits there is.

:hysterical: I hope I'll never get to see someone shitting in public...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skAlWlrWQnE

ETA:

BTW... for those who hate it when baseball players spit... it's usually because they're chewing something, more often then not Tobacco. I'm not condoning it, mind you. I'm not trying to defend them (though I am a Baseball fan). I'm just laying down the facts...

I get annoyed when people refer to Led Zeppelin as LED ZEPP.

:mad:

It's like the dumbest pet peeve ever, but it bugs the crap out of me!

I can top it:

I hate hate hate hate when people call Keith Richards "Keef"

In fact,it's safe to say that it annoys me more than it does Keith himself.

B)

P.S. I have a feeling I'm going to regret that.

• 2 weeks later...

:D

Apartment life:

When the neighbor above you let's their toilet run, and run, and run....like allll day and night. <_<

Or, when they are on a slam the cupboards and door marathon.

I have one who goes on a pounding something all over her place marathon too, like with a hammer.

I've been tempted to blast some hard rock, but I'm not like that.

Very irritating though. :guns::wall:

We had some neighbors a few years ago that would fight all night long. It was so loud, and then they'd blare horrible rap music.

So my dad, the ever so kind neighbor, planned a nice treat for them. He had a Marshall stack at the time. We set up this Marshall stack and turned it up. He played them a few songs, all done in overdrive. Then "accidently" put his guitar by the amp and created some feedback for about 5 minutes.

Needless to say, the noisy neighbors suddenly quit getting so loud.

I can top it:

I hate hate hate hate when people call Keith Richards "Keef"

In fact,it's safe to say that it annoys me more than it does Keith himself.

B)

P.S. I have a feeling I'm going to regret that.

Keef Richards is kewl. I thought he looked weird announcing The Who on the RnR Circus. Wicked Keef. Keef Keef Keef. Keef. :whistling:

I hate my friend.

Archived