Pet Peeves

Hotplant

That piano lick in the new Dove commercial is the exact same, note per note sustain per sustain, as one of the tunes I made and recorded over a dedcade ago. I handed out a few copies of tapes of that recording over the years. In fact it sounds like it was copied directly from my recording.

That piano lick in the new Dove commercial is the exact same, note per note sustain per sustain, as one of the tunes I made and recorded over a dedcade ago. I handed out a few copies of tapes of that recording over the years. In fact it sounds like it was copied directly from my recording.

If only you could have seen into the future - then you would have never gave it away like that?

^yup. Sometimes, I feel like that's my life story, LOL.

Taking care of sick men. <_<

My boyfriend pulled a muscle in his back. He's on a few prescriptions that make him a bit loopy--and he really hasn't been at work all week.

Sometimes I feel like he's milking it, though I know he's in a lot of pain, LOL.

^Nah. I said it to him before I posted it. When he grumbled, I said, "I know you take care of me when I'm not feeling good, which is why I'm doing it."

He's sitting a few inches away from me with a heating pad on his back.

---and I guess "milking it" should be clarified. I'm waiting on him hand and foot--even down to getting him kleenex. LOL

^Nah. I said it to him before I posted it. When he grumbled, I said, "I know you take care of me when I'm not feeling good, which is why I'm doing it."

He's sitting a few inches away from me with a heating pad on his back.

---and I guess "milking it" should be clarified. I'm waiting on him hand and foot--even down to getting him kleenex. LOL

:D

Archived