Pet Peeves

Hotplant

Tommy's Pet Peeve #109

Mastering the air-guitar has done nothing but made learning to play actual guitar that much more frustrating. <_<

It was flawless... flawless I tell you! Coutless hours spent... working on my stage presence... playing 4 hour long live sets... all for nothing. :angry:

Perhaps air-vocals will prove better for me?

Tommy's Pet Peeve #109

Mastering the air-guitar has done nothing but made learning to play actual guitar that much more frustrating. <_<

It was flawless... flawless I tell you! Coutless hours spent... working on my stage presence... playing 4 hour long live sets... all for nothing. :angry:

Perhaps air-vocals will prove better for me?

I would try air-drumming instead....

People who think they can tell things about others from just observing them from a distance... and then passing judgement on them on a completely surface view... does that make sense?

It has been happening a lot lately!!

it seems like everywhere I turn people are making judgements based on NOTHING...

People on this site who like to act like their opinion is a fucking fact. I have no problem when someone disagrees with me. That can actually be fun, but I can't stand it when someone tells you that you are wrong because they have another opinion from yours (esp. when they don't have one fact to back it up). For those of you on this site who constantly do it, and you know who you are, I wish I could meet up with you on the next full moon. You wouldn't be happy! :angry:

P.S. In general though, most of you are awesome, knowledgeable, and caring people. I'll always have your back (even if we do disagree on something).

The Duggars. <_< So, it's OK, to breed like bunnies, but Gawd forbid the chick who's doc 'knocked' her up with TOO many embryo's :angry:

Screw the Duggars.

And Rush Mush Limbaugh while I'm at it. Who does he think he is? What a big fat joke!

He should spend more time on a treadmill, and less time jackin' his jaws. Douche.

Still getting 'my car warranty' calls after signing up for the no call list twice. I just turn off the ringer.

My people know how to get in touch with me.

Lisa Bloom. UGH!

People who refuse to tell you why they won't talk to you. :huh:

* I forgot you are such a superstar! * :notworthy:

k, that's about it for today..... :)

Still getting 'my car warranty' calls after signing up for the no call list twice. I just turn off the ringer.

My people know how to get in touch with me.

Those are so obnoxious; they come to our office, and my 12 year old son gets them on his cell phone (apparently he owns a car I don't know about?! :blink:)

My peeve are 2 hour school delays. Believe it or not, is logistically easier work-wise for us when school is closed than when there's a delay (long story about when older kids' bus comes vs. younger kids' bus...)

This makes me SOOO mad. It happened today in French. There is a girl in my class named Rosemary. She is such a pain. We were reading an article and we started to discuss types of governments. (Not politics really just different types of government.) The teacher brought up communism. Rosemary starts in straight away about how horrible communism is. Her exact words "Who in like their uh right mind would want to go to some place like that? It's just dumb. So that means they must be too." So I said something like the ideas of communism were to help others, it's just that when people get that control in their hands it's human nature to take too much control and it ends up bad. The teacher asks Rosemary if she was listening so Rosemary said, "No, why should I listen to her? " I said that was disrespectful because I listened to what she had to say.

Rosemary is one of those people who always thinks she is right and tries to stick her lose rhino nose in every's buisness. And she really does have a large nose. Some people call her Nosemary but she doesn't get why. And she told me she was a hippie too so I asked why and she goes "My purse is a floral design." I mean come on people, that does not make you a hippie. Neither do your racists ways or your hip hop music. (sorta oxymoronic isn't it? You just have to meet her to get it.)

Those are so obnoxious; they come to our office, and my 12 year old son gets them on his cell phone (apparently he owns a car I don't know about?! :blink: )

My peeve are 2 hour school delays. Believe it or not, is logistically easier work-wise for us when school is closed than when there's a delay (long story about when older kids' bus comes vs. younger kids' bus...)

You guys need to report them. They can get a HUGE fine for calling you if you're on the no-call list.

I hate it when my mom doesn't listen.

Case in point: I was with my sister at Costco today, and my mom was going to meet us so I didn't have to drive out to BFE to take my sister home. My sister says to my mom, "We're at Costco. Should we wait here or do you want to meet somewhere else?"

My mom (in a really irritated tone): "JUST WAIT FOR ME AT COSTCO!"

Then I'm talking to my mom a little while later in person, and I said that the school districts around town aren't taking any more applications for substitutes for the rest of the year.

My mom says, "why aren't you applying for any of the other school districts in town? Not for a full-time job, but for subbing." I kid you not--not even three seconds after I say that THEY'RE NOT ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THE REST OF THE SCHOOL YEAR!

You guys need to report them. They can get a HUGE fine for calling you if you're on the no-call list.

I hate it when my mom doesn't listen.

Case in point: I was with my sister at Costco today, and my mom was going to meet us so I didn't have to drive out to BFE to take my sister home. My sister says to my mom, "We're at Costco. Should we wait here or do you want to meet somewhere else?"

My mom (in a really irritated tone): "JUST WAIT FOR ME AT COSTCO!"

Then I'm talking to my mom a little while later in person, and I said that the school districts around town aren't taking any more applications for substitutes for the rest of the year.

My mom says, "why aren't you applying for any of the other school districts in town? Not for a full-time job, but for subbing." I kid you not--not even three seconds after I say that THEY'RE NOT ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THE REST OF THE SCHOOL YEAR!

She's worried for you Mandy. It can be frustrating alright but I have to put up with that from my mom too. And yes, I did move out many moon's ago :D

I hate dropping things. :D

The other night I dropped a whole can of beans and they shot all over the place and sauce got all over my new pants. Jeez, what a mess to clean up with a mop and broom.

Butterfingers!

:lol:

Pet peeve! getting a call about my new car warranty expiring...15 years too late! :lol:

I hate dropping things. :D

The other night I dropped a whole can of beans and they shot all over the place and sauce got all over my new pants. Jeez, what a mess to clean up with a mop and broom.

Butterfingers!

:lol:

Cook Naked! Just don't fry any bacon :o:lol:

She's worried for you Mandy. It can be frustrating alright but I have to put up with that from my mom too. And yes, I did move out many moon's ago :D

I think my mom forgets that I'm "the grown-up one." LOL

Her other kids are still at home--including a grandchild.

Though I moved out a few years after you, I can say that I moved out many moons ago, too.

Cook Naked! Just don't fry any bacon :o:lol:

I didn't see the just don't fry any bacon part, and I was going to add that...apparently, I didn't consciously read that part and I thought I was being original.

C'mon ally, you have never moved out... :mellow:

Archived