Nashville over Detroit in 7

Chicago over Phoenix in 6

St Louis over San Jose in 6

East

NYR over Ottawa in 6

Pittsburgh over Philly in 7

Florida over New Jersey in 7

Boston over Washington in 5

Ally, what are you smokin these days? Pass the pipe. LA will NOT beat Vancouver. And Florida has NO SHOT vs New Jersey.

Ally, what are you smokin these days? Pass the pipe. LA will NOT beat Vancouver. And Florida has NO SHOT vs New Jersey.

Nothing good but, that's another story :lol: .

Over the last month, I think our record has flattered us. We could easily have been .500 over that period. Yeah, you could say that the Canucks were just getting into playoff mode but LA has been that type of team all season. If Quick plays like he's been playing all year then I think he's the difference. As for Florida upsetting Jersey, had to pick one upset in the east. That looked the most likely

These are my picks, but no guessing on the number of games.

West

Vancouver over LA

Detroit over Nashville

Chicago over Phoenix

San Jose over St Louis

East

NYR over Ottawa

Philly over Pittsburgh

New Jersey over Florida

Boston over Washington

Barry Melrose is picking the penns over the chicago for the cup....F that!.......I'd like to see the Rangers over the Blues...

Barry Melrose is picking the penns over the chicago for the cup....F that!.......I'd like to see the Rangers over the Blues...

Melrose is a stupid man. He came back and tried to coach again and lasted a month. He is a joker. He never should have been given that analyst job on ESPN. He stinks. I say the West comes down to the Blues and Canucks. The East is very unpredictable. Look at tonight. Pittburgh blows a 3-0 lead and loses in OT to the Flyers. The Rangers have too much trouble scoring but they are a pain in the Flyers butts. Ottawa could be a handfull for the Rangers. I say Florida and Wash have no shot. I do not like Boston's chances to get back either. I believe the winner of the West, be it the Canucks or Blues will win the cup regardless of who comes out of the East. I guess the winner of the Pitt/Flyers series has to get my vote to get there, but Ottawa is a live dog. Either way, I love either Vancouver or St Louis to win it. Its a toss up between those two.

i'm a bruins fan but i can't imagine them repeating .....it's a long long road and the hot team wins.....or the team with the hottest goalie

Can't see either of last years cup finalists making back to the dance.

:hysterical:

So Bro,what the heck is up with your team :blink:

To me, they've been showing signs of burn out since the beginning of March. There's very little between any of the playoff teams in the west so if you're not bringing your "A" game every night, your just not going to win. They may yet pull it off against LA but tbh, I'd be very suprised if they went any further.

Alot of crazy stuff going on. I am cheering for the Blues. Canucks could still pull it out but unlikely any time you are down 3-0. I like the Kings too. I have Burgland and Quick on this fantasy team. So they are keeping me in the hunt. The East looks like the Flyers and Rangers are going to meet in a tough series?

Ally. One more beer and you are cut off! I hope you are ok? How can any of us be ok? With all this crap happening. We must have a plan for next year. Some heads will roll over this one. Question is which ones? Well, one of these days we will both have our day Ally.

Ally. One more beer and you are cut off! I hope you are ok? How can any of us be ok? With all this crap happening. We must have a plan for next year. Some heads will roll over this one. Question is which ones? Well, one of these days we will both have our day Ally.

Congrats to the LA Kings who were by far, the better team during the series. Earlier in this thread I said I thought Quick would be the difference. Well, he did play great when necessary but tbh, he wasn't needed anywhere near as much as I thought he would be. The Kings did a great job in there own zone and kept the Canucks from getting much in the way of decent quality shots. Our defencemen were terrible in our end. Add in Kesler going MIA and nobody stepping up to the plate when Daniel was out ...and there you have it.

Yes, I expect a few changes for next season. It'll be Luongo who goes, not Schneider . Bieksa, Raymond, Booth, Pahlson and maybe even Kesler will be others who Gillis will think about shipping out. I also have a gut feeling that Vigneault will end up in Montreal as GM or coach. Maybe both. Anywho, I'll be rooting for the Kings the rest of the way but I'm not sure they'll have enough to handle the Blues. In the end, I think it'll be a Blues / Preds western final

2012-04-26T032343Z_1_CBRE83P09FM00_RTROPTP_2_NHL.JPG

Caps move on! Now it's wait and see who the next opponent is. Looks like I am attending a game in May, Finally!!!

That was some game last night ! Gotta give the Caps credit for beating the defending champs. I have to say that unlike their opponents in last years finals, the Bruins at least, gave it their best shot.

Archived