Pb Derigable

These are the ones up for the Oscar

I saw

Micheal Clayton

There will be Blood

Juno

No country for Men

I did not see Atonement.

I would have to say No country was the best. Micheal Clayton and There will be blood was good movies but the story i thought was too thin. They were movie you only needed to see once. Good acting, but i think both No Country and Juno had better story lines. Now Atonement is the wild card, but does anybody else think something different from these five.

"There Will Be Blood" was a very disturbing movie, but I think Daniel Day Lewis wins Best Actor for that performance. Guy scares the shit out of me worse than any horror flick ever could. That movie had such a strange feel to it. When it was done I just stared at the screen...I'm not sure I knew what to think.

Michael Clayton was ok, but not Best Picture worthy. Clooney doesn't act, he just plays himself.

DIdn't see Atonement or No Country For Old Men yet.

If Hal Halbrook wins Best Supporting Actor for "Into the Wild", there should be an investigation. Really liked the movie though, and kind of surprised it wasn't nominated.

Wonderland ~~ This is the best movie that I have seen this year, that I had never seen before.

It's not up for an Oscar this year.... because it was released earlier. It's a great crime drama.

Val Kilmer is great in it. Also appearing are: Kate Bosworth, Carrie Fisher, Kim Marriner, Dylan McDermott, Lisa Kudrow, & Josh Lucas.

Do check it out, if you want to see a great movie . . . .

I still would like to see Michael Clayton. I hope to soon.

51FJ1Qo421L._SS500_.jpg

Wonderland ~~ This is the best movie that I have seen this year, that I had never seen before.

It's not up for an Oscar this year.... because it was released earlier. It's a great crime drama.

Val Kilmer is great in it. Also appearing are: Kate Bosworth, Carrie Fisher, Kim Marriner, Dylan McDermott, Lisa Kudrow, & Josh Lucas.

Do check it out, if you want to see a great movie . . . .

I still would like to see Michael Clayton. I hope to soon.

51FJ1Qo421L._SS500_.jpg

Yeah i saw wonderland too this year. It was a very good movie.

Yeah I saw Wonderland too this year. It was a very good movie.

Yeah, the only thing mis-leading about the cover shot was that Val Kilmer rarely had a gun in his hand in the movie. I have never seen such promisciois dope usage in a movie before (that didn't go on and on about the negative physical effects of addiction...)

The only one I've seen so far is, "There Will Be Blood"... and I thougth it was excellent! Daniel Day Lewis makes his character so believable and intense...

the plot was thin? it had the main story and then had the few nessicery tangents to keep you interessted

without a doubt, best movie of the year

The only one I've seen so far is, "There Will Be Blood"... and I thought it was excellent! Daniel Day Lewis makes his character so believable and intense...

the plot was thin? it had the main story and then had the few necessary tangents to keep you interested

without a doubt, best movie of the year

It was like they did a 5 hour movie and edited for a two hour show. I Followed what was going on, but it just seemed too simple. What was the story line! A guy started a oil business a got rich. Maybe Leis was too overthe top for the story. The rest of the story went nowhere. Maybe i thought it was going to be great and was disappointed. It was a good movie, but not a movie of the year.

I don't understand the appeal of "No Country for old men". The last 30 minutes killed the whole movie for me and i have never seen a more negative reaction from an audience than i did this one.

Yeah, I got a copy from the INTERNET and when i saw the ending, i thought i was missing parts of the movie and i spent 2 hours looking for it. The ending went to fast for me too. It was definitely anticlimactic. I would like to say it's a down year for movies, but everbody says that every year. I think Bourne Ultimatium was the best.

It was like they did a 5 hour movie and edited for a two hour show. I Followed what was going on, but it just seemed too simple. What was the story line! A guy started a oil business a got rich. Maybe Leis was too overthe top for the story. The rest of the story went nowhere. Maybe i thought it was going to be great and was disappointed. It was a good movie, but not a movie of the year.

Yeah, I got a copy from the INTERNET and when i saw the ending, i thought i was missing parts of the movie and i spent 2 hours looking for it. The ending went to fast for me too. It was definitely anticlimactic. I would like to say it's a down year for movies, but everbody says that every year. I think Bourne Ultimatium was the best.

I was more disappointed with the fact that "No Country" leads to you believe that the movie is going somewhere for the 95% of the movie and then they don't deliver. They betray their audience. Anyone who has seen it i think knows what i am talking about. I don't want to give it away. But their is buildup for something and it never happens.

I was more disappointed with the fact that "No Country" leads to you believe that the movie is going somewhere for the 95% of the movie and then they don't deliver. They betray their audience. Anyone who has seen it i think knows what i am talking about. I don't want to give it away. But their is buildup for something and it never happens.

I felt the same way, until i saw the cover of the movie. It says, "There are no clean Getaways." Yes, the Tommy Lee Jones character had no point, so did woody, and the death of the man who found the cash was also pointless. So i guess where going for Juno then. It's funny because for no country the ending killed it, Michael Clayton it was saved by it's ending, and there will be blood, the ending makes you say, thats the movie.

Archived