Have You Ever Been Kissed?

Bonham

Have you ever been kissed?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever been kissed?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • Other. >_>

Although it might take me a day or two spent regenerating, I'm willing to take a risk.

It'll be either this or we'll discover another way to kill a vampire. This way or that, I can't lose, although I imagined an end to my curse that would leave me pretty much alive, dying happy has its magic, too.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Now you know how I feel with my particular quixotic means of a sweet talker :P [he gets a :kiss:]- you might but I am afraid I might burn your once ivory skin :o

Luckily, I'm only young and my skin has yet to turn to a wrinkly ivory. So you're welcome to take advantage. :P

I know humour when I see it, it's just British humour extends beyond the realms of slapstick. So you're gonna find we're quite rude chaps. :P

And Suz.. why are you leaving to make music when you can so clearly have a silly-fun time here?!?! :P:lol:

PS: Rabia, didn't think you'd be back on tonight. I guess these kind of threads have a way of pulling you out of the shadows. :P

Sorry. I actually WANTED to stay here and be silly. RE: British humor: I thought you guys were only that crazy on tv shows, until I met a few of you. :wacko::banana:

I never actually "made out" with anyone until I was 16. I was in the back seat of a car with her. Her mother was in the front seat. That's the truth. We made out for about 10 minutes. Then the next day I had to sit across the lunch table from her boyfriend. It was crazy. It was like being in a pressure cooker. I know she got off on all the tension it created.

there is a kiss, then there is a KISS.

i've had a few crappy kisses, some girls just can't kiss!

kissing can be more erotic/deep/passionate than the actual act of intercourse.

Amen.

And don't hook up with a girl until you find whether she is a good kisser or not. Bad kissing is horrible. :o

Amen.

And don't hook up with a girl until you find whether she is a good kisser or not. Bad kissing is horrible. :o

I hope you don't plan on infecting this thread. :lol:

We know you've kissed. End of. :P

Of Course!

But the poll is a little obsolete...

As obsolete as the 'spats thread'? Or any other thread? At least these kinds of threads raise interesting conversations! :D

Archived