What are you watching on TV now?

roblindblad

Bailed, not really. I don't have the MLB Extra Innings package, but judging from the score I didn't miss much, although I'm sure a Nats fan such as yourself is happy.

:D

Right... I did know that, but forgot. I don't have Extra Innings either, but this is the local game :thumbsup:

Under the Dome

What did you think of this? I watched it on Monday. It was amusing enough that I'll tune in again tomorrow. But I can't see how it can go long-term.

I really liked the pilot episode, we’ll see how tonight’s goes. I haven’t read the book, but most Stephen King TV movies start out really good, and then end poorly in my opinion. Is it just 3 parts, or did you hear they are making a series out of it ?

What did you think of this? I watched it on Monday. It was amusing enough that I'll tune in again tomorrow. But I can't see how it can go long-term.

^^^ I thought it was a miniseries as well. I will be watching it tonight too. I am on the fence though. Intriging plot but the acting is a bit on the cheesy side.

Tonights was a little slower,but so far I like it.

Didn't get to watch tonight, but I'll catch it on OnDemand.

At this point, it's only a summer thing - 13 episodes, I think. However, if it does well, they're ready to make it a multi-year series. I just can't see that happening... I'm quite certain I wouldn't be interested in hanging around for years before finding out what that thing is.

Thought I might ask this here..

What tv series should I watch from beginning-to-end next? I want something of quality with some manner of on-going storyline that will make me feel like I didn't waste my time when it's all over (so nothing like Cheers or Law and Order).

I just finished SIx Feet Under, and I'm considering one of the following: The Sopranos, The Wire, or Entourage, but I'm open to any suggestions as long as the series is already over, and is of quality.

Thought I might ask this here..

What tv series should I watch from beginning-to-end next? I want something of quality with some manner of on-going storyline that will make me feel like I didn't waste my time when it's all over (so nothing like Cheers or Law and Order).

I just finished SIx Feet Under, and I'm considering one of the following: The Sopranos, The Wire, or Entourage, but I'm open to any suggestions as long as the series is already over, and is of quality.

Are you into mystery/suspense/the paranormal, if so I might suggest The X-Files.

A Capitol Fourth

Barry Manilow should sue his plastic surgeon... but yeah, I still love him...

I love Barry too! I don't care that he looks like a chipmunk now.

Happy 4th! Watching the Boston Pops now...