What are you watching on TV now?

roblindblad

It's like Bigfoot, I'm fascinated by the possibility, although I don't really believe it's out there.

There have been some fairly aggressive shark attacks in recent years (Virginia Beach, Outer Banks). We have seen smaller sand sharks. Apparently they are following one great white as she migrates; she has been spotted near the Outer Banks: http://earlystart.blogs.cnn.com/2013/01/22/great-white-shark-mary-lee-enters-ncs-outer-banks-ocearch-founder-chris-fischer-on-the-sharks-travels/

That's a good point, I hadn't thought of it that way. I watch all the Bigfoot,ufo,Lock Ness monster shows that come out. Always have, since I was a kid watching In Search Of...

It's like Bigfoot, I'm fascinated by the possibility, although I don't really believe it's out there.

There have been some fairly aggressive shark attacks in recent years (Virginia Beach, Outer Banks). We have seen smaller sand sharks. Apparently they are following one great white as she migrates; she has been spotted near the Outer Banks: http://earlystart.blogs.cnn.com/2013/01/22/great-white-shark-mary-lee-enters-ncs-outer-banks-ocearch-founder-chris-fischer-on-the-sharks-travels/

The shocking part of the study is the Great Whites were diving to depths up to 2000 ft!! Incredible. They assume to feed on squid in the Gulf. But that is deep. And off the East coast even. One did something quite different. It went out to sea towards the Sargasso Sea, a sea with no land borders, ,known for being the breeding grounds for Eels.

Liverpool v Stoke on BT Sport 1.

I got my BT vision box , my sports card, activated it online all i get is a blank screen on BT sports channels

watching Leeds United v Sheffield Wednesday ( sky sports 1) been show today for free on Pick Tv channel 11 on BT vision/Freeview

showing later Swansea v Manchester United 17.30 kick off

I got my BT vision box , my sports card, activated it online all i get is a blank screen on BT sports channels

watching Leeds United v Sheffield Wednesday ( sky sports 1) been show today for free on Pick Tv channel 11 on BT vision/Freeview

showing later Swansea v Manchester United 17.30 kick off

To get BT Sport (for free) you need to have BT as your broadband provider. You also need to register online or over the phone to have it activated. I get it on Sky channel 413 HD or 426 SD.

To get BT Sport (for free) you need to have BT as your broadband provider. You also need to register online or over the phone to have it activated. I get it on Sky channel 413 HD or 426 SD.

BT is my provider , that's why i got a BT Vision box and I activated the BT sports card online and I am getting blank screen on BT sports , Ive just spend 30 mins waiting for answer , then another 30 mins trying to solve the problem they are no futher , just passed on to another department when they get back to me

now watching the build up and match of Swansea v Man Utd ( sky sports 1 ) free on Pick TV ,,, I predict Swansea 0 Man Utd 4

BT is my provider , that's why i got a BT Vision box and I activated the BT sports card online and I am getting blank screen on BT sports , Ive just spend 30 mins waiting for answer , then another 30 mins trying to solve the problem they are no futher , just passed on to another department when they get back to me

now watching the build up and match of Swansea v Man Utd ( sky sports 1 ) free on Pick TV ,,, I predict Swansea 0 Man Utd 4

Have you tried viewing via your PC/Laptop connected to your TV with an HDMI cable, that's how I watch Netflix Have not tried it with BT Sport yet, no need with having Sky TV.

Edited by JTM

Have you tried viewing via your PC/Laptop connected to your TV with an HDMI cable, that's how I watch Netflix Have not tried it with BT Sport yet, no need with having Sky TV.

Yes I have watched many a free sky game ( through a dodgy website ) through an HDMI cable but the picture keeps breaking