Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
slave to zep

australian fans

just a reminder that zeppelin live and the doors tribute show is on this sat night at blacktown rsl. entry is free. i will be there......anyone joining me?? hope so!!

Tad far for me Slave :lol: but sat hi to everyone for me. Hope you all have a great time

Tad far for me Slave :lol: but sat hi to everyone for me. Hope you all have a great time

we will see eachother at a LED ZEPPELIN gig. B)

I'm promoting these guys on their Sydney and Melbourne leg:

Announcing The International Led Zeppelin Project, first shows in Melbourne and Sydney.

Thursday 5th March & Friday 6th March

The Prince Bandroom

St. Kilda, Victoria

Tickets from Prince of Wales & Ticketek

Friday 13th March

The Gaelic Club

Surry Hills, NSW

Tickets from Moshtix

zep-flyer.jpg

myspace.com/ledzeppelinproject

Edited by Meg Ireland

I'm promoting these guys on their Sydney and Melbourne leg:

Announcing The International Led Zeppelin Project, first shows in Melbourne and Sydney.

Thursday 5th March & Friday 6th March

The Prince Bandroom

St. Kilda, Victoria

Tickets from Prince of Wales & Ticketek

Friday 13th March

The Gaelic Club

Surry Hills, NSW

Tickets from Moshtix

zep-flyer.jpg

myspace.com/ledzeppelinproject

FYI.

http://www.thegaelic.com/whatson/internati...-tour-379.html#

Edited by Reggie29

As advertised in my post. Tickets in Sydney are available at Moshtix ($25 + $4.10 booking fee). Having seen them perform live in Adelaide, it's worth every cent. They will shortly have a DVD out soon too.

Meg

Where are tickets available and how much are they?

Cheech & Chong

Enmore Theatre

14/04/09

wow, cheech and chong...... you going reggie?

guess i will see you tonight at the doors/zeppelin live show !! :drunk::cheer::guitar_mood:

dont be :late:

Edited by slave to zep

wow, cheech and chong...... you going reggie?

guess i will see you tonight at the doors/zeppelin live show !! :drunk::cheer::guitar_mood:

dont be :late:

Dunno about C & C yet.

I'll be there about 7.30.

well, another great gig from zeppelin live, great gig guys! you really are a talented bunch. hope we can get some more gigs happening soon.

it was great seeing you again reggie, we will have to get together more often. how's your head??? lol

well, another great gig from zeppelin live, great gig guys! you really are a talented bunch. hope we can get some more gigs happening soon.

it was great seeing you again reggie, we will have to get together more often. how's your head??? lol

You too slave and yeah I'm sure they'll be playing somewhere again soon.

It's ok now but earlier!

Gotta love that bourbon!

You too slave and yeah I'm sure they'll be playing somewhere again soon.

It's ok now but earlier!

Gotta love that bourbon!

i am only just recovering now....... 8 pm , lol.

ps iam never drinking again............

i am only just recovering now....... 8 pm , lol.

ps iam never drinking again............

At least until next time! :rolleyes:

Thanks to all the gang that came. Great to see you all again. Please, don't be strangers, come up and say 'Hi', we're not bad blokes.

Grant

it was my pleasure grant. i love your band so much, you do an excellent job. i'd really love jp, jpj and rp to catch one of your gigs, i am sure they would be impressed.

and hey, don't YOU be a stranger ( on here ). xo

it was my pleasure grant. i love your band so much, you do an excellent job. i'd really love jp, jpj and rp to catch one of your gigs, i am sure they would be impressed.

and hey, don't YOU be a stranger ( on here ). xo

What Jules said!

What Jules said!

As I said to Jules on the night, I am very conscious of not using this site to flog a product.

I love Zep but the site owners and folk here are entitled to a little more respect than that.

As I said to Jules on the night, I am very conscious of not using this site to flog a product.

I love Zep but the site owners and folk here are entitled to a little more respect than that.

Fair enough.

Like I said to you on the night, leave the promotion to us! :)

Hey gang,

Hope everything is well with you all. I've been very busy working on my latest show (hi5) show it to the grandkids. Hope there is a gig I can meet u all soon.

Cheers

Hi Reggie, slave to zep and AMAZONIC

Just wondering if you guys hear much of Raising Sand on the radio?

I have heard Gone, Gone, Gone once on ABC radio and that's it.

I emailed a DJ from the local classic rock radio station over here and asked why

they never play anything from Raising Sand. He said because Alison is classed as a country singer it doesn't fit their music format??

Do you hear any of it where you are?

I emailed a DJ from the local classic rock radio station over here and asked why

they never play anything from Raising Sand. He said because Alison is classed as a country singer it doesn't fit their music format??

Hello Fortuna! :)

No, personally I haven't heard any song from Raising Sand on the radio stations here, even though I basically & mostly listen to Triple J when possible. But so far, nothing :mellow:

well, i don't listen to the radio very much at all, but i have never heard anything from raising sand.

how are things with you fortuna?

Hello Fortuna! :)

No, personally I haven't heard any song from Raising Sand on the radio stations here, even though I basically & mostly listen to Triple J when possible. But so far, nothing :mellow:

Hello AMAZONIC,

Hope you had a nice holiday at Christmas (a bit late I know) :D

Yes, I find it amazing this CD is given virtually no airplay(that I've heard anyway) here!

well, i don't listen to the radio very much at all, but i have never heard anything from raising sand.

how are things with you fortuna?

I'm well, thank you slave to zep.

I listen to the radio in the car and at work, and as I said before, have only heard the one song.

I just thought it a bit strange if country singers apparently don't fit the music format, why is it okay to play Kasey Chambers? :huh:

Anyway, I'll just have to keep listening to my CD :)

I'm well, thank you slave to zep.

I listen to the radio in the car and at work, and as I said before, have only heard the one song.

I just thought it a bit strange if country singers apparently don't fit the music format, why is it okay to play Kasey Chambers? :huh:

Anyway, I'll just have to keep listening to my CD :)

yeah, i'd rather hear robert than casey !!! they probably only played raising sand once and put it away. maybe you should email them again and mention this years grammy awards ................